Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What does your Sphynx cat smell like?

What does your Sphynx kitty smell like?

• Fritos

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • Dirty feet

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Cheese

Votes: 20 5.9%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 95 28.2%
  • Other

Votes: 180 53.4%

• Total voters

Lulu Bird

Lairian
When Peaches came crawling out of the blankets this morning I noticed a slight odor but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Dreft and coconut oil sounds pretty good :) I wonder if I can use the medela oil I used on my baby. I think I will give the new girl a bath tomorrow and get her smelling like a lady:BigSmile::BigSmile:

myspecialboy

Lairian
I don't think Chad has a smell normally, except when I bathe him he smells like cucumber melon and when he needs a bath badly, he kind of smells funny. Kind of like dirt, and while I hate to compare the smell to food, it reminds me of diet Coke... I can't stand that smell (or taste) of Coke (I think it tastes like dirt, too), so I know I gotta get him in the tub!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mushrooms for definate! :LOL:

That slightly earthy smell...he wears a calming collar sometimes, such as vet visits etc and that has a really powdery smell....then he smells like a mushroom baby! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

X

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Funny you should ask...

They don't usually have a smell...but today, Nelson smelled just like mashed potatoes. Made me hungry! :LOL:

:LOL: Yep joining you with the potato theme, I have always thought Mo smells of oven chips! (Fries) when he has been asleep and has got a bit warm! :Hysterical:

By the way, what are fritos?!

Back