Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What Giz does all day

Gizzymom

Banned
Being home sick today is giving me great insight as to what Giz does all day.

Here is an example:

DSC_0010.jpg DSC_0015.jpg

What a life!!!:Laugh:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I work at home and watch the girls sleep almost the whole day. Being reincarnated as a sphynx would be the best but even better to be a spynx owned by Tess- I would be well dressed and use the toilet:LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I work at home and watch the girls sleep almost the whole day. Being reincarnated as a sphynx would be the best but even better to be a spynx owned by Tess- I would be well dressed and use the toilet:LOL:

I would love to be owned by Tess, but with my luck she would put me in a dress that made my a$$ look fat then share the pictures with her crazy friends on Sphynx Lair who would laugh at my flab flap.

Gizzymom

Banned
OK... Grandma and Grandpa stopped by to bring Giz an early xmas present - really just cuz the box was too big and they didn't want it in their dining room!:LOL:

DSC_0018.jpg DSC_0022.jpg

Giz doesn't seem to mind celebrating early!!

JacksMom

Banned
Sorry you're sicky, Jody. :-( Hope you feel better soon.

I am actually home today, too (took a vacay day), and Jack's been a maniac running around the house--I think he's excited to have me here! He finally calmed down just a bit ago!

Gizzymom

Banned
Sorry you're sicky, Jody. :-( Hope you feel better soon.

I am actually home today, too (took a vacay day), and Jack's been a maniac running around the house--I think he's excited to have me here! He finally calmed down just a bit ago!

Thanks, Kyleen... Feeling a little better... but now I'm BORED... I am not a good "sick person" - I get too antsy.

JacksMom

Banned
Thanks, Kyleen... Feeling a little better... but now I'm BORED... I am not a good "sick person" - I get too antsy.

Gosh, Jody, you remind me of ME! Today...well, I took a vacay day with full intentions to relax, do nothing, just veg with my boy, and instead, I got up, put up all the lights/Christmas decor outside (I had only done inside last week), did 4 loads, of laundry, organized the garage a little, did yardwork in the back, brought in my plants from outdoors for winter and pruned them all, organized and took inventory of all my Christmas gifts, and now, am in the middle of making like dozens and dozens of biscochos (Mexican cookies)! I am one of those who wants to relax and sit still, but just cant!

Gizzymom

Banned
Gosh, Jody, you remind me of ME! Today...well, I took a vacay day with full intentions to relax, do nothing, just veg with my boy, and instead, I got up, put up all the lights/Christmas decor outside (I had only done inside last week), did 4 loads, of laundry, organized the garage a little, did yardwork in the back, brought in my plants from outdoors for winter and pruned them all, organized and took inventory of all my Christmas gifts, and now, am in the middle of making like dozens and dozens of biscochos (Mexican cookies)! I am one of those who wants to relax and sit still, but just cant!

How in the world do us two white girls know about biscochos??? Love them!!! And a few former patients used to call me biscocho... and insist it was a compliment... I have heard 2 different "definitions" of the nickname, though!!:Frown:

LOLOLOL...

And I WISH I felt up to being productive today. I was torn between wanting to get stuff done and wanting to relax and get better... So I decided to take tomorrow off to get some stuff done!:Wink:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I take Nofuratu to work with me every day and we all joke about him being a "Working cat".....but he ends up doing exactly what all the other sphynx on here do....only he does it at "work" instead of home.....he just lies in a pile of blankets and eats snacks!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

Gizzymom

Banned
I take Nofuratu to work with me every day and we all joke about him being a "Working cat".....but he ends up doing exactly what all the other sphynx on here do....only he does it at "work" instead of home.....he just lies in a pile of blankets and eats snacks!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

It is quite a life!!! I WISH I could bring Gizzy with me to work... you are very lucky!!:Laugh:

ktate88

Banned
I would love to be owned by Tess, but with my luck she would put me in a dress that made my a$$ look fat then share the pictures with her crazy friends on Sphynx Lair who would laugh at my flab flap.

I too would love to be owned by Tess, or anyone who pampers me. But yes, I could go with out being put in the horizontal striped Christmas outfit Tux modeled for us.

But, I'd love to know how to use the toilet. Well you know, as a cat. Then my precious feet wouldn't get litter in them.

Gizzymom

Banned
Day #2....

DSC_0023.jpg DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg DSC_0032.jpg

My new camera really shows that it's time for a bath and ear cleaning for Giz...:Woo:

He is the king of chill..:Cool:

Back