Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What I did on my (much needed) day off!

Inferno12

Banned
I have been working non stop at the Colorado State fair. I worked 12 days straight and in those 12 days we had almost 3500 one on one contacts with kids teaching them fire prevention. It was exhausting but i finally got 2 days off!

Jess bought a new home theater system and it got me playing with my TV and the new system that has access to Netflix and You Tube among other things. So I was playng the You Tube portion of things and I was trying to figure out what to watch and my first thought was Butterball!

I watched almost all of the Butterball episodes (except the homeless one because that makes me sad) Nothing like watching Butternuts on a 50 inch plasma TV. Thanks Mike for making those awesome videos!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cute! What a great way to spend your day off! Butterball is certainly entertaining!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have been working non stop at the Colorado State fair. I worked 12 days straight and in those 12 days we had almost 3500 one on one contacts with kids teaching them fire prevention. It was exhausting but i finally got 2 days off!

Jess bought a new home theater system and it got me playing with my TV and the new system that has access to Netflix and You Tube among other things. So I was playng the You Tube portion of things and I was trying to figure out what to watch and my first thought was Butterball!

I watched almost all of the Butterball episodes (except the homeless one because that makes me sad) Nothing like watching Butternuts on a 50 inch plasma TV. Thanks Mike for making those awesome videos!

You must have been really really bored. Most of Butterball's videos are rather boring. I'm still learning the whole video thing. Once I get a better camera and a nice small home studio with a green screen, Butterball videos will take the country by storm. heheh, thanks for watching them.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm glad you finally got some time off to chill. I do want to applaud all the one-on-one fire "smarts" lessons given by you and your coworkers. Out of all the fire preventation presentations my kids have attended over the years, it is the first hand, one-on-one time they spent at the fire preventation booth and in the 'smoke trailer' at the community fair that they remember the best.

The home theater system sounds awesome. Way to go Jess! Watching Butterball on a 50 inch screen must have been a blast. Just the thing a Sphynx addict would do on thier day off.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Holy cats!!! Hats off to you for teaching all the kids fire prevention!!! Glad you got some chill-axin time!!