Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What is Santa bringing your baby for Christmas this year?

What is Santa bringing your baby for Christmas this year?

• Toys

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Cat tree

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Treats

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nothing...they are spoiled already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else...please feel free to share

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

dare2Bbare

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The dogs got treats and the cats got a new buffalo plaid bed! I wanted to get beds for the dogs but they are a tad out of our price range for the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@uberalice , I recemtly bought the kitties the same ome fast cat exercise wheel for an early Xmas prezzie
(Instead of a ton of toys thst I mis-buy and they end up in a basket and donated )

I got them a little 6 gallon 360 view fish tank with a Betta to watch ( good reviews om kitty proof lif lol )
Amd a bigger tank for puffer fish for their entertainment (and mine too lol)

Toby loves loves his exercise wheel! All hours on his ownthers look at him like he is nuts

PM me if you want some tips
I am working on the one who need it to get his butt on it lol

The woofers will get their busy buddy buddy large Jack chew toy
Which last forever (I domt use the chew rings it comes with )

Skipping the rest of prezzies after the $320 vet bill today ( merry Xmas to me and Yoda lol)

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We're looking at getting more food puzzles for them. Cleo is losing weight on her new diet, but she bugs Bob constantly to feed her. She and Markie love the one food puzzle we have, so we want to slow down her eating, to see if that will help her and Markie to prolong their mealtimes.
This is one I think we will be trying:
IMG_1956.JPG It's called the Lickit and you smear it with canned food so the pet has to lick it off.
Lickimat™ Buddy

PM me if you want some tips
I am working on the one who need it to get his butt on it lol
Thank you, @Yoda mom, I would love some tips! I've never had something similar before, and the boys will still be very little when they're introduced to it. I'm hoping it will keep them occupied when I'm at work and away from my poor cranky senior cat!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@uberalice , sent you a PM
Make sure to keep the original packaging in case you need to retune it in the 30 day trial period
I called ahead for a return label just in case and that's when they told me I needed to have the original packaging lve sure to read the return policy

The online videos are great
It's easy to assemble - just snaps together amd use a small box knife to cut off the overlap on the last pad during assembly
Their customer service is great When I needed replacement parts and I asked them to please note that they extend the 30 day return dates since I was awaiting the replacement parts I got in a few days

As for other Xmas gifts - I will probably buy replacement Dabird feathers! The ome piece Dabird pole toy works great
(They sell the ome piece Dabird wand at pet supermarket amd the two piece version at petco

So they got their early Xmas prezzies
I can just add a bow to the exercise wheel Xmas day !

@Cleopatra Beers , will be looking for the kitties review of the licki mat

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there , Cleo like all the other naked babies on here and furbabies . Are spoilt all year round
Cleo got a new bed , toys , knitted jumpers ( its cold here right now ) I got her a fish game ( gets a bit messy with water but going put them in her bath )
Plus I know my children have bought for her , maybe she can have a few more of her dreamies ( she been on rations since I read they not too good for her have a packet a day shushhh I know I know )
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️