Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What is the hairiest part of your Sphynx

What is the hairiest part of your Sphynx?

• Ears

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Tail

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Feet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butt/sides

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Nose

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Other...please feel free to share with us which part

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I cast my vote for nose because all of ours have it there. Azura is very bald except for her nose. Jouët has the most hair but mostly on her feet, ears and nose. Myshka has it on his nose.

Last edited:

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
While both of mine have that really short short hair on the bridge of their nose,, the hair on their tails is longer!

Jynxified

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
yeah i said tail. Saphira has fuzzy feet or socks and a fuzzy face but her tail starts off fuzzy at her rump and ends up with longer unmanageable wild hair on the tip. We call it her qwazy tail and will pretend to crank it up and she gets all wild and runs around like a lunatic then comes back for more.

Mal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Both Pete and Phil have fur on their tails but PHIL seriously has more hair on his tail than a normal cat with fur, its so thick and bushy its crazy!!!

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Markie's is his nose, and Cleo, the Fuzzy Queen, is furry on her face, ears, feet, tail, back and sides, and especially the base of her tail--her famous Bumfro!!!
IMG_1448.JPG
IMG_1491.JPG

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nose! Lol Astrid has a very dense fur patch. (The red is a sun burn she's fine. Astrid figured out how to get into the window that gets direct sunlight all day, so the dresser has been moved so she can't get in it)
IMG_3763.JPG

Arke

Lairian
Caber has a fair amount of hair - his dad was a very fuzzy tabby even though his mum was sticky! That being said, his most consistently hairy areas (haireas?) are his nose and his tail.

cabe.jpg

Staceyxxx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Binky has the hair on her nose like all Sphynx’s but she has one long dark hair on her nose, that you just wanna pluck out lol, but I suppose it gives her a bit of character!

carakitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Uber's nose is velvet and his feet seem to be pretty velvety too but the rest of him is just like peach skin.

Back