Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What is wrong with people these days? Some humans are truly disgusting.

Madoff

Lairian
Animal cruelty-

I am posting this here so people can join the petition to get these cowards caught and arrested. They even had the nerve to post the video on their facebook page! Sadly, however, even if they are caught they will most likely just pay a small fine and not see any prison time.

I removed this, i will not contribute to clicking their facebook page. it is too graphic for our site, these are clearly not human beings but animals!! I left the petition up if you would like to sign it.
Admin

petition:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/adolescents-of-tepic-torture-a-dog

Last edited by a moderator:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I signed it! I couldn't watch the video as it completely shut my system down (and I have a brand new PC) so I hope its not a virus but this is outrageous. I hope they throw the book at them and give them maximum sentencing and are never allowed to own animals again! They should also have to undergo mental therapy and community service!

Shauntay

Banned
I couldnt watch the entire video, and am getting off the pc for a bit, my eyes are swollen from crying, and I cant hardly see. I signed the petition. I cant think of a severe enough punishment for a crime like this.

Madoff

Lairian
Admin, I only posted their facebook so people can vent at them. What I don't get is why on earth you would do this? Why not get a stuffed animal and do that? Why would you do it on a dog, and what the reason would you bash its head? Ridiculous.. I wish I was put in a room with those guys, revenge would be swift.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Bullies only pick on the weak and defenseless, if confronted I bet they would run from you Madoff.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
SICK AND EVIL!!!

Didn't watch the video but signed the petition and sent it on! I hope one day they get what's coming to them!! :Angry::Angry::Angry:

X

Back