Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What is your fav sphynx eye color?

Which Eye Color is your favorite?

• True Blue (point)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Aqua (mink)

• Lemon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Amber

• Hazel

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Copper

• Orange

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Green

• Odd Eye

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Fun Fact: All eye & coat colors are permitted per Breed Standard for Canadian Sphynx! (Excluding colors/patterns that are defined by the degree of color on the hair shaft.)

Many pedigree breeds are limited to a select few eye & coat colors or patterns. However, the Canadian Sphynx standard allows a whole rainbow of kitty colors! The breed is heavily defined by head/body structure & degree of hairlessness. In fact, in the show ring, Canadian Sphynx do not receive any points for eye & coat color at all!

C1862B7E-F7FC-4D55-B176-6B5AEB2EB2A0.png

Jlocirelli

Lairian
I don’t think I can choose either but I’d have to say the top row middle picture (since I don’t know exact colors) if I had to choose. It’s blue/green. My Touille’s eyes are a very pale blue like the bottom left kitty. I tried looking at the chart to see if I could figure out his color but I have no idea. He doesn’t seem to fit in any category exactly.

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I’m crushing on deep orange eyes atm. Tied for second are gold & mink... bc I’m incredibly biased, lol. I love how Kenzo’s aqua mink eyes change depending on lighting & the surroundings. When it rains during the day, they’re Mediterranean blue. In the sun, they are an electric turquoise. In artificial lighting, they’re icy grey!

I’ll take one of each please! :love:

@Bailey21 Whenever I think of lemon yellow eyes, she’s the first to come to mind! She’s like the perfect embodiment of a classic black cat!

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Monica and here I thought they were green you learn something new everyday! Also love amber and orange. Heck I love them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeadowThorne

Lairian
I love my guys color uncertain the names color. Also if I his coloring names he has white on his noise and tan ears
My second favorite is odd eyes so unique

Attachments

• 20190529_212405.jpg
    20190529_212405.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 61
Back