Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What part of your Sphynx is the wrinkliest?

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
image.jpeg

My Cleopatra has wrinkly stockings on her back legs and is wrinkly in random other places. When she was just 4 months old, her forehead was so wrinkly, that our postal carrier told her that a "little Botox would fix you right up!"
image.jpeg

I call this look Marcus' little old man face. Like Babas, he is also wrinkly all over, but more so in the face. Here he is thinking about his ladylove, @lealea 's Miss Rosie. Mr. Marcus A. A. sends wrinkly ear kisses to her!

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww, so many wrinkly sphynxies!

Rosie is the wrinkliest on her head, the more tired she is, the more wrinkly she seems, too.

@Cleopatra Beers Rosie sends many head rubs and kisses back to Master Marcus and hopes he's finding lots of warm spots on his catio, now that the weather is heating up in LV.

image.jpeg

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am in LOVE with this thread!!!
Not that you don't always but, you hit it out if the park with this one @Catzzzmeow

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Toothless has been a mass of wrinkles since she was a baby, I was worried she would loose them as she grew up .. Nope!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Elfie makes me feel like she carries all her tension in her shoulders lol, she's always all wrinkled in her shoulders! And she also gets these cute ones on her back legs too!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@GoldHazel , Claire Bare is blue mink per the breeder I adopted her from -
Think that's what is on her registration I tucked in the safe yrs ago

She has the neatest body coloring reminds me of the moon or a combo of human blue pinkish skin
Her skin is so soft especially with spa day baths of Hylyt and Avenalyt mixed together - my new favorite combo !
Did all 4 yesterday in under an hour - she takes a little longer with all her elephant like wrinkles :)

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@GoldHazel , Claire Bare is blue mink per the breeder I adopted her from -
Think that's what is on her registration I tucked in the safe yrs ago

She has the neatest body coloring reminds me of the moon or a combo of human blue pinkish skin
Her skin is so soft especially with spa day baths of Hylyt and Avenalyt mixed together - my new favorite combo !
Did all 4 yesterday in under an hour - she takes a little longer with all her elephant like wrinkles :)
@Yoda mom I was told that my Grayson was a blue point, but I think he's a blue mink too. Whatever they are, I LOVE their coloring so much. Grayson is so soft, I called him, "My Velvet Boy" for the longest time.

I can bathe mine rather quickly too. It actually takes longer to fill the sink five times then to bathe them. LOL