Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What r u getting your nakeds for Christmas...

JacksMom

Banned
Just curious what ya'll are getting your "children" for Christmas. I am amazed at how my extended family have just simply fallen for my Jack! He's the talk of the town...well, kinda! Ha! His great great uncle (my grandma's brother) has gotten him a nylon pop up cat box/house or something rather...he's giving it to me at Thanksgiving. He just called to tell me he was so excited to find it! Jacks great-aunt has given him $50 toward all the toys, clothes, accessories I can get for him. My boss has already bought him the Animal Planet pet bed that Kohls is selling. My Korean friend is going to try to get some shoes for him from Korea because she thinks his feet get cold when he walks on the kitchen tile (and pet shoes are common there) Ha! I am sooooo not putting shoes on him! Lets hope she doesn't find them. Then, my cousin texted me last week from Vegas asking what Jack needs. That's not even my parents, my siblings, and me! I don't know what to get him...clothes, some toys....hmmmmm. He is outgrowing his clothes lately (sad face)...my boy's growing up :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

So whatcha all gettin' yours...

ranalashae

Banned
Wow that is so awesome! Most of my family thinks Nala is weird and strange, so no gifts for her probably. I will be getting her things though, I'm just not sure yet what I want to get her. And besides, I have been focused on my secret santa gift!! Gotta get that mailed out before I go shopping for Nala!

Gizzymom

Banned
Gizzy is getting a new window perch to lie in and sun himself all day. I have also bought some toys and shirts. His grandparents are getting him a car carrier... ever since we talked about it here, I decided he is safer that way and they were looking for something to buy him anyway. :ThumbsUp:

I am saving for that AWESOME cat tree I posted on here... maybe next year!!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Go Jack! It's great to hear how much everyone loves him- must make you feel good:BigSmile: I have a big xmas planned for Nudie and skinderella this year (good thing hubby is makin extra $). So far I've got them pink leopard fur stockings to hang on the fireplace- kids loved it and hubby just grinned:LOL: and I also got them a remote controlled mouse that squeeks. Obviously I need to get more, more and more! It would be great to get one of those fantasy trees that Gizzymom found but I need to win the lottery first:LOL:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@ Jack'sMom, lol: "let's hope she doesn't find them (shoes)" bwaaaahahahahaha, shoes!!!! OMG, that is high-lair-eeee-ouuusss!!! Actually, I'd love to see that!

For christmas, they will be spoiled....I made a big order with Jeffers, but can't say too much b/c my SS stuff is coming from there! But, they will be spoiled rotten. My mom has been asking about what they need...."want", lol :LOL:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
My mom is always good about getting the cats and dogs a gift so that is always fun.
I am going to get the fountain for the kittys and have already got a few sweaters that say merry christmas for them to wear while opening gifts:Laugh: I have thought about the litter robot, but can not justify the price.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Gizzy is getting a new window perch to lie in and sun himself all day. I have also bought some toys and shirts. His grandparents are getting him a car carrier... ever since we talked about it here, I decided he is safer that way and they were looking for something to buy him anyway. :ThumbsUp:

I am saving for that AWESOME cat tree I posted on here... maybe next year!!

This is the best window perch I have ever seen, http://www.sphynxlair.com/album.php?albumid=14&pictureid=111 it fits in the window like a air conditioner and they can kind of be outside, only good for the summer but I have always thought it was cool.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Our girls are getting a motorized water fountain that will hopefully solve digging in the water bowls and beggin to turn the faucet on. lol And I saw some pretty cute toys out at PetSmart I'll probably pick up, hopefully the day they go see Santa and get their pictures taken! :)

Spoiled azz catz!

JacksMom

Banned
Wow that is so awesome! Most of my family thinks Nala is weird and strange, so no gifts for her probably. I will be getting her things though, I'm just not sure yet what I want to get her. And besides, I have been focused on my secret santa gift!! Gotta get that mailed out before I go shopping for Nala!

Oh, that made me so sad. I guess I just forget that not everyone loves our babies as much as we do :-(

I guess I am blessed that both my dad's and mom's families are total pet crazy people...we just say we are pet-whipped!

So happy Nala will have presents under her tree from Santa. :Smile:

JacksMom

Banned
Our girls are getting a motorized water fountain that will hopefully solve digging in the water bowls and beggin to turn the faucet on. lol And I saw some pretty cute toys out at PetSmart I'll probably pick up, hopefully the day they go see Santa and get their pictures taken! :)

Spoiled azz catz!

OH! Really? At petsmart? I have to find out when!!!

JacksMom

Banned
@ Jack'sMom, lol: "let's hope she doesn't find them (shoes)" bwaaaahahahahaha, shoes!!!! OMG, that is high-lair-eeee-ouuusss!!! Actually, I'd love to see that!

For christmas, they will be spoiled....I made a big order with Jeffers, but can't say too much b/c my SS stuff is coming from there! But, they will be spoiled rotten. My mom has been asking about what they need...."want", lol :LOL:

I know, I know! If she does happen to find them, then I will have to put them on for a picture for his album, but then, I don't think I'll torture him with them! Jack wears anything I put on him with no complaints whatsoever, but something tells me that shoes would ruin his perfect compliance in this area! HAAHAA!

Gizzymom

Banned
This is the best window perch I have ever seen, http://www.sphynxlair.com/album.php?albumid=14&pictureid=111 it fits in the window like a air conditioner and they can kind of be outside, only good for the summer but I have always thought it was cool.

That is awesome!!!

This is the one I think I am getting:

The Ideal Cat Window Perch - Lounger - CatsPlay.com - Fun furniture, condos and climbing gyms for cats and kittens.

Chicago weather does not allow for outdoor perching very often!! LOL

JacksMom

Banned
Wow, that sounds like a great price for a fountain, although I haven't looked into them, they sound like a great idea! Hmmmm....something else to get Jack, maybe! Where'd you get yours? Was it a Black Friday special?

Moonlight

Lairian
They already have a fountain. I 'may' have given Azizah some of the catnip that I bought her already. So probably more toys and some clothes. LOL

She's also getting pictures with Santa next week.

I'm trying to talk some family into helping me roofing and screening the back deck this spring. Then the cats can hang out when it's warm and watch the birds. :) I also think we could build a really cool cat tree floor to ceiling, too.

Back