Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What to bring on gotcha day?!

Marerickson

Lairian
Hi all! My gotcha date ended up getting pushed back a week so I get my little girl this Thursday!! It is a 4hr car ride from the breeder's home to mine. What do you guys recommend I bring to make that ride as comfortable and easy for her as possible? I appreciate all suggestions!! Thanks :)

susi794

Staff member
A little dish pan with some litter in it. Wipes, paper towels, blanket.also a zip lock bag. Ask the breeder to put some used litter in the bag for you to add to your litter box at home. The scent helps baby to ID the right place to go. When you get there, ask the breederto put your blanket on the floor with her cats....familiar smell is calming to your new kitten.
Have fun and enjoy the wee babe,
Susi

Marerickson

Lairian
A little dish pan with some litter in it. Wipes, paper towels, blanket.also a zip lock bag. Ask the breeder to put some used litter in the bag for you to add to your litter box at home. The scent helps baby to ID the right place to go. When you get there, ask the breederto put your blanket on the floor with her cats....familiar smell is calming to your new kitten.
Have fun and enjoy the wee babe,
Susi
Great ideas! Thanks so much!!

Motley

Lairian
Following for ideas! :)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk