Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What type of shampoo can I use on my kitten

MybbyDobby

Lairian
Hi Everyone,
This coming weekend I will be bringing my kitten home and as the day comes I am getting all the things he needs. The only thing I have left to buy is a shampoo. I’ve found a few that are hypoallergenic shampoos for cats only, but found one that caught my eye it’s called kin-Kind kitty cat shampoo. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
Here is a picture of the kin-kind

Attachments

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. The shampo you found looks good but I'm not familair with the brand. I know lots of people in the USA use Hylyt, d'Grease or baby shampo Johnson.
But I think all cat shampo that's sensitive for skin is good to use. It can only be less or more effective in getting the specific sphynx dirt off.

MybbyDobby

Lairian
Welcome to sphynxlair. The shampo you found looks good but I'm not familair with the brand. I know lots of people in the USA use Hylyt, d'Grease or baby shampo Johnson.
But I think all cat shampo that's sensitive for skin is good to use. It can only be less or more effective in getting the specific sphynx dirt off.
Ok, thank you. I’ll more likely start with baby shampoo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
Love your avatar pic!
Hope you are active with us with lots of pics amd tales!

Many of us use Hylyt shampoo
Hypoallergenic , soap free , easy to rinse

I switched to Hylyt from Aveeno baby shampoo

Hylt is sold at my vets and online

Some baby shampoos have different ph supposedly so I switched

Look forward to updates
Have you tried the shampoo you posted a pic of?
Would love to see your review of it