Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What was I thinking

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday (before the Giants game) I went to Kohl's and bought A new bed set Pillows, sheets, comforter, the whole thing. Came home put it on the bed, I love it! One problem I think the cats hate it:Surprise: First Leo was clawing on it the they both walked around the bed for ever neither one of them laid down for like 3 hours? I have not looked yet to see if it is ripped:Angry: I just remember waking up and yelling at Leo for scratching it.
The material is not the same as the old one, but once under the blankets it's the same? Why the heck was it such A big deal to them?
I sure hope they get used to it!

Pbinky

Banned
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
creatures of habit! they hate change! hopefully they didn't tear it, and hopefully they'll get used to it! :Hysterical:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Just went up and looked no tears:Sweat::ThumbsUp: and they are all curled up in the blanket? I made the bed around them! Lets hope the sleep tonight.

Brooke

Banned
That's too funny. Mine are usually way too excited when I bring anything new into the house - they can't wait to make it all dirty and rub their scents all over it!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Yeh and like A dumb AS* I got A two tone with one color being very light! But at least they lay under the covers and not on top!!!
My house would not be complete with out sphynx prints!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is funny.
You should see where Cleo sleeps.
The window ledge is brown from oil and so is everything else.
People come over and say what is that brown stuff:BigSmile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Oh the little things we live with:Surprise:
I have A friend who is A complete neat freak and I always tell her A sphynx is not the cat for her!
Also in our first litter we had A couple come to look at the babies who was worried about his white rugs and furniture getting dirty? After some of my stories they decided that A sphynx was not for them! I was very happy:Laugh: would not want one of my babies going to anyone who would not accept all of the great things of owning A sphynx!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yeh and like A dumb AS* I got A two tone with one color being very light! But at least they lay under the covers and not on top!!!
My house would not be complete with out sphynx prints!

My favorite blanket is a light green with a brown stripe and a huge white block in the middle. When I had Midnight I didn't like to use it because he would leave this huge black mark from his hair, so when I got Meecho I was excited because no more hair on the blanket. No one told me about grease stains:Angry: I think I want the hair back, all I need for that was those sticky rollers:Sad:

Back