Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What's for dinner?

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey everyone,

What's for dinner tonight? It's Raisin Brand Crunch for me. :(

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Bacon and Cheese with Mayo on a roll and chips and Cheer Wiine.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
dude, and dudettes,

fried chicken with some brocolli caserole and mac and cheese, along with mashed taters with some bread sticks to polish it off. Woulda added some salad but I forgot that.

You ladies need a man like me!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
dude, and dudettes,

fried chicken with some brocolli caserole and mac and cheese, along with mashed taters with some bread sticks to polish it off. Woulda added some salad but I forgot that.

You ladies need a man like me!
DAMN my kind of dinner... Most of all the mac & cheese ( my fav food ever!) I'm such a chicken lover mmmm mmmm yummy & bread sticks ahhh if course I like my pasta & bread I'm Italian lol ;)

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Chopped salad, pork roast, "ranch fries" and a carrot/brussel sprout mix. Bread pudding for dessert!

Btw- my husband is a country club manager & he brought leftovers from a banquet!:LOL:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You guys are making me soooo hungry. I eat dinner while at work, so I had one of those Healthy Choice steamer things. I have dinner envy:Dizzy:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Raisin brand. I have you don't have to cook envy:Laugh:
We had filet mingon sandwiches with sweet potato fries.
I hate the whats for dinner question:Dizzy: I can never decide what to make and I think I have the worst family on the face of the earth to cook for, and when it comes to eating my husband (admin) is A pain in the a*s.:Woo:
It is basketball season for our daughter and our son has A martial arts class 3 times per week:Sweat: by the time I get done running cooking is the last darn thing I want to do.
I don't mind the big things like Sunday dinners or holidays, I have A plan know what I am making and have time on my hands but the every day dinners :Hysterical:

Ok well I bet you are sorry you asked that question.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
last night I had steak and green beans. It was pretty boring. I also LOVE mac and cheese.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Went to a restaurant in Seattle one time and they had 4 cheese mac and cheese with lobster! OMG! It was amazing!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I had butternut squash and sweet potato soup with hot crusty rolls.Very nice

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh yes Mexican does sound good. I am going to my sisters tonight for tea. We are going to watch a DVD and get pizza. There is a place round the corner from my sisters that does 24inch pizzas!!!! WOW Massive! I've never tried them before but my sister says it's good. They do potato wedges too which I like. I alway eat way to much when I go to my sisters!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh yes Mexican does sound good. I am going to my sisters tonight for tea. We are going to watch a DVD and get pizza. There is a place round the corner from my sisters that does 24inch pizzas!!!! WOW Massive! I've never tried them before but my sister says it's good. They do potato wedges too which I like. I alway eat way to much when I go to my sisters!
I LOVE pizza. Have fun and eat enough for all of us! lol