Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What's on your wish list?

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Since we are moving in Jan. I'm wishing for a place to rent that we can afford that I will have to get rid of anymore animals. ( Already sold 2 horses and PTS my 2 elderly dogs)
And that I can find a decent job once we get out there.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Since we are moving in Jan. I'm wishing for a place to rent that we can afford that I will have to get rid of anymore animals. ( Already sold 2 horses and PTS my 2 elderly dogs)
And that I can find a decent job once we get out there.

That's so tough :(
I really hope you find exactly what you need. I wish you comfort.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
A Canon Rebel 15.o megapixel 1080 HD Camera :) Very very badly Oh and any type of Harry Potter collectibles :) So i'm a Harry Potter dork..I don't care :)

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
A sewing machine, a cricut expression, and my family to be safe and happy. I will settle just for the last. I am not trying to be pious, I truly feel that way....oh btw another sphynx is always on the list ..lol

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
A sewing machine, a cricut expression, and my family to be safe and happy. I will settle just for the last. I am not trying to be pious, I truly feel that way....oh btw another sphynx is always on the list ..lol

I totally agree, another Sphynx is a given. But my wish for that doesn't stop at Christmas :)

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I asked for a bicycle! I haven't had one in a long time and found some nice trails near my house. Hopefully when the weather is nice here again I can get outside more.

Last edited:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Another sphynx which might happen.
Cleos breeder will send me pictures of a kitten he said would work for me.
The are only 5 wees old now.
I also want a job since I have not been able to get one since we moved here 4.5 years ago.

PitRottMommy

Banned
I'm pretty sure most of my stuff has been obtained, I'm easy to shop for:

My sister bought me a bread machine. I'm asking my secret santa at work to gift me a really good bread machine book.

Jason bought me my Nikon D90 in September, so he's not getting me much for christmas since he's dropped about $3000 in camera, lenses, etc. He's mentioned getting me a "RESPONSIBLE PITBULL OWNER" pullover. Which I'll totally love. I've been using one of his hand-me-downs that doesn't fit anymore, and everyone here knows how much I love my pitbulls. :D

I've asked for books and pajamas from friends and family, which is exactly what I get every year. Someone will be buying Jason and I Paranormal Activity for Christmas...but I'd settle with a gift certificate to our favorite sushi restaurant. That would be the best gift EVAR!

Most importantly, however, is my request for a mortar and pestle: A technician to the very core.

Hopefully, if we have some extra money, I will be able to afford a drum carder. I've got my eye on one in texas thats been gently used and is $200 cheaper than buying new (still $400).

I'm saving money back to buy Jason's Ruger LCR that he wants this christmas. I am paying to take my mother on a cruise 2010 and bought my sister about $100 worth of stuff from Victoria's Secret. My cats are likely getting the undercover mouse and the dogs are all getting big raw chew bones.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have much I asked my sister or mom for A pair of coach sneakers that I am in love with, but besides that I just love to be surprised. Admin and I stopped exchanging gifts years ago, and are going to take the kids to Canada in April, along with some new flooring in the house.
Most of all I just want to see 2 happy kids Christmas morning, that is just the best feeling in the world :Adore:

susi794

Staff member
I have very few wants this year--would love a Litter Robot, but not likely to happen this year. I've asked my sis for jammies. We decided that we had so much STUFF already that we can't find places for, that we wouldn't buy much for each other this year. I bought her cats a 6 foot cat tree--it arrived the other day and Fishbones and Moo Moo love it! My sis called me squealing with joy over how much they loved it! That was Christmas gift enough for me--she very rarely is that joyful about anything, so I think it was a good prezzie for all involved. I bought my cats one too and undercover mouse also, rawhide chewies for my dogs. I also bought my sis a steam mop and got myself one too. Actually I have been a very good Santa for myself so far this year!:Wink:

Olemam

Lairian
I'm the best gift to Ole. He gets from me a cuddly sweater. Have already found a nice breeder from which I get another Sphynx.
Otherwise, I'm happy if I can make my kids happy.:Smile:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All sounds nice! I'm definitely a cheap date. I haven't told anyone anything I might want. I really don't know! Maybe a griddle for our new place. Hmm, I need a new wallet because my current one is distorted with all that change I continued to carry. Feels like a brick.

My family and I discussed focusing on the kids, which would be my niece and my sister. However, my dad told me that my brother and I are also his kids (although I'm 20 and he's 27 - I'm a kid at heart, though) so he wants to get us something too. Last year, my dad bought me a Lite Brite because I've always wanted one since I was younger. :LOL: I have a hard time figuring out what to get people. My dad usually purchases items people normally don't think about such as a First-Aid kit. Those are always circulating during Christmas time. :)

silly4lilly

Lairian
i didnt really ask for much this year, only a snuggie and a "replica"louis vuitton wallet to match my "replica" purse. haha. my family hasnt exchanged a lot of gifts in the past few years since we are all older now.. we just do a secret santa so you only have to buy for one person which saves a lot of money! but it kind of sucks because christmas is over in like 5 mins LOL

me and pete havent exchanged gifts in a few years. we usually try to go on vacation a few weeks after christmas instead as our present to eachother. 3 years ago we went to bahamas, after that we went to rome, and last year we went to paris (where he proposed) :BigSmile: this year, we are not traveling anywhere.. have to save for our wedding and i just got a new car

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hmmm. . . . . . I really don't know! I am just so excited to have Christmas day off, I've worked it for the last 2 years and this year I have Christmas day, boxing day and the 3 days after that off work! I've been so lucky. I'm spending the day with my mum and dad and really looking forward to it. I desperately need new clothes though so hopefully I might get some vouchers. I like surprises though!!

Brooke

Banned
Hmmm. . . . . . I really don't know! I am just so excited to have Christmas day off, I've worked it for the last 2 years and this year I have Christmas day, boxing day and the 3 days after that off work! I've been so lucky. I'm spending the day with my mum and dad and really looking forward to it. I desperately need new clothes though so hopefully I might get some vouchers. I like surprises though!!

Sam, what is "boxing day"?

Brooke

Banned
No Christmas list, Brooke?

I haven't made one! My family has been having financial trouble this year, so it's going to be a light Christmas. I feel really guilty asking for stuff so I haven't even thought about it. I know, that's lame, right?

I can only think of things I need, and that's not fun. My washing machine broke, I need new tires on my car, etc... sometimes it really sucks being a grown up! :LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We also have Christmas eve, thats my favourite day! We don't have Thanksgiving though.

Boxing Day is also called St. Stephens day, officially began in the 19th century under Queen Victoria, it's a public holiday for familys to enjoy the left overs of Christmas. Although it dates back to when St Stephen was stoned to death shortly after the Christs crucifixion because of his faith! Not nice. I think it is also linked with lords and ladys who would traditionaly give charitable donations and gifts in boxes to their servants and the poor on the 26th! I have heard so many different storys about why boxing day is called boxing day! But it has been around for hundreds of years and thats what it's traditionaly named as in the UK.

Hope that wasn't too boring! I apologise if so!

Brooke

Banned
We also have Christmas eve, thats my favourite day! We don't have Thanksgiving though.

Boxing Day is also called St. Stephens day, officially began in the 19th century under Queen Victoria, it's a public holiday for familys to enjoy the left overs of Christmas. Although it dates back to when St Stephen was stoned to death shortly after the Christs crucifixion because of his faith! Not nice. I think it is also linked with lords and ladys who would traditionaly give charitable donations and gifts in boxes to their servants and the poor on the 26th! I have heard so many different storys about why boxing day is called boxing day! But it has been around for hundreds of years and thats what it's traditionaly named as in the UK.

Thanks, Sam~ not boring at all! I find that sort of thing quite interesting!! :ThumbsUp:

gizmo6370

Banned

nope....not boring....always interested to learn.....thanx! :ThumbsUp:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My one Christmas Wish (other than the obvious health & wellness of loved ones) is to get just one little phone call from the realtor saying the current deal fell through on that cute little house that I desperately want, and would I like to make an offer?

Other than that, a king-sized microfleece blanket for *ME*. I have 3 so far but the cats commandeer them all the time, and they don't share well. The cats stay warm and cozy when its -20 outside and I freeze :LOL: And a state park pass, so I can camp all summer long and not have to pay park admission!!!:ThumbsUp:

Back