Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What's your Cat's "Real Age"?

Just for fun, here's a link to calculate your cat's age in human years based on health, lifestyle, activity level, etc...

According to the test, Walter is 15 and Helen is 45 (both of them tested much younger than the average for their ages!) I have a feeling all of our crazy sphynxes will have similar results. :Laugh: According to the survey, Helen should be in her late 60's...haha

http://www.catage.com/index.aspx?cbr=NEXS03_P

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh my go I'm waiting for the results and I'm worried. What if they say my 1 year old baby is like a 50 year old :Surprise:

oh my god it said Meecho was 11.5!!!! How can that be?!?!?!?! I'm gonna go crawl under a rock now :Cry:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Brooke, I've taken the Cat Age test before for all of my cats. According to their test, Piglet's actual cat age is 31.8 yrs old, which makes her 20.9 yrs younger than her chronological age of 50-something (in human years). She does look and act MUCH younger for an older cat. I guess I must be doing something right. I wish my Real Age results were half as good as Piglet's...LOL!

Hi Brooke, I've taken the Cat Age test before for all of my cats. According to their test, Piglet's actual cat age is 31.8 yrs old, which makes her 20.9 yrs younger than her chronological age of 50-something (in human years). She does look and act MUCH younger for an older cat. I guess I must be doing something right. I wish my Real Age results were half as good as Piglet's...LOL!
That's true...my real age results tell me I'm older than my 32 years...a few too many bad habits! :Woo: