Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What's your favorite color??

Bella07

Banned
Hey everyone!

I have to admit, this site is getting addicting........Sphynx cats are getting addicting :LOL:

So as some of you know, I have just 'discovered' this breed maybe a few weeks ago. Anyways, I am trying to figure out my favorite colors, but they are all so tempting, I'm finding it nearly impossible to choose! Sometimes I love Calico's....then the next day I'll love Black and White's (like the one in my avatar,) but then I'll switch to another color the next day!

I am getting confused....they are all so beautiful and unique....how do you choose just one??!

So I was wondering....what is your favorite color when it comes to the Sphynx??

Thanks! :Laugh:

holly_savage

Banned
I have a Pointed one, and I think I would like a solid black one for my next...but I don't think it's a particular color...it's "the look" of the kitten / cat. When we saw Hibou's baby picture...we just knew she was the one!

Try not to concentrate too much on a specific color...be open to that special little kitty!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone!

I have to admit, this site is getting addicting........Sphynx cats are getting addicting :LOL:

So as some of you know, I have just 'discovered' this breed maybe a few weeks ago. Anyways, I am trying to figure out my favorite colors, but they are all so tempting, I'm finding it nearly impossible to choose! Sometimes I love Calico's....then the next day I'll love Black and White's (like the one in my avatar,) but then I'll switch to another color the next day!

I am getting confused....they are all so beautiful and unique....how do you choose just one??!

So I was wondering....what is your favorite color when it comes to the Sphynx??

Thanks! :Laugh:

You said it your self! you can not choose just one:Laugh: you will always be thinking of another because one is just not enough.
As for color I love them all I would love our next to be a solid either all white or all black.

susi794

Staff member
I love them all.....love the torties and the torbies and the Vans...but love the pinkies, tuxedos, tabbies, and solid colors, but really adore the pointed ones. But I don't really care what color they are--it's their temperment that really matters to me.

J

Jinxlover

I love them all.....love the torties and the torbies and the Vans...but love the pinkies, tuxedos, tabbies, and solid colors, but really adore the pointed ones. But I don't really care what color they are--it's their temperment that really matters to me.

LOL..:LOL::LOL:..Yep Susi, that's about all the colors. :Hysterical:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Working in vet medicine for 13 yrs has made me partial to orange boys...they are so relaxed...easygoing. So when Im looking for a cat Im partial to the orange, which are male 99% of the time.....Nofuratu is a lovely red boy....and Im a red head so I feel like Im his real mother..LOL

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My boy is a blue and white tux (and I love him very much) but I love all the colours and would love to own one of each!! I agree with the others though, It all comes down to that special one that steals your heart.

X

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
I think I just gravitate toward darker colors. The kitten that I didn't get to bring home was a really dark tortie. I had a choice between Sabrina (seal mink) and a lynx point female. While I love the pointeds, something about her darker self called to me. Tapanga just happens to be my other weakness...chocolate (tabby mink).

I could do any blue, blue mink, blue high white (the spotted ones), blue point, seal point, chocolate or lilac (solid, bicolor, pointed any of them!) in a heartbeat! I could do solid black or tortie too!

J

Jinxlover

So when Im looking for a cat Im partial to the orange, which are male 99% of the time.

Really???? Boo's mom was red. Well at least that's what her crappy breeder told me.. I think I may have a pic of her mom, I'm going to have to find it and see.

J

Jinxlover

I found it!!!
Sorry It's a crappy cell phone pic..
Is this red???

Attachments

• SANY0839.JPG
    SANY0839.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 49

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Looks Tortie or Calico in that pic hard to see.
Orange is not a color of a cat.
They are classified as Reds and 99% are males.
I did have a red female though.

J

Jinxlover

Looks Tortie or Calico in that pic hard to see.
Orange is not a color of a cat.
They are classified as Reds and 99% are males.
I did have a red female though.

Maybe cream? She was a solid color so I dont think she was Calico.
Though all her female kittens where Tortie she had 5 litters (I know how sad) and all the females were Tortie(2 of the litters were all female). I thought that was odd.:Question::Question:

Back