Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What's your favorite part to kiss?

Bella07

Banned
For some reason, I love kissing kitty's bellies. To me, there is nothing sweeter! :Wink: :Laugh:

What's your favorite part to kiss on a kitty? Yes, just realized my question sounds a bit odd, but I'm sure you understand what I mean!

:LOL: Have fun kissin'!

Inferno12

Banned
Mine is Johnnys little whisker pad and along with that, I make sure I get a little piece of his nose. If he is asleep I will kiss him right on his lips of course getting the nose in too!

If i try to kiss his lips while he is awake, he slips me the tongue :Surprise:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
i knew exactly what you meant! and i knew exactly what i would say! :)

Bronxe- his cheeks! he has a very long face, and his cheeks kinda sink in a little but his skin is SO wrinkley right there.. and his skin is so soft.. thats my fave spot on him!
(Johnny's momma calls it the whisker pad- it sounds like the same spot! )

Bea- i love to kiss her side/belly area. her tummy is always so soft and she has such a pot belly, it's just my favorite!! :)

Winny- her forehead. She isn't a big kisser, and is still new to our family and timid... so far, her forehead is my fave spot

susi794

Staff member
Lulu--on the lips--she freely gives kisses away and I love them....but I also like to kiss her shoulders and the side of her face as she is interfering with my using my keyboard on the computer.
Boo--on the top of his head between his ears
Moody--on his back right between his shoulder blades--he will sit there waiting for me to do it, then crane his neck back looking at me over his shoulders so his chin is facing up and wait for me to do it more. I love that so much!
Dulcinea--on her sides--she is very soft and silky and it feels good
Othie Marie--she gives me kisses on the lips
Habibi--lips, back, cheeks, head, --she is a constant kisser/slurper.

We give/get about a zillion of them a day!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love to kiss Pedda's belly and the real soft pads of flesh directly beside the base of her tail. Sometimes I lick her face too.

Marinka

Lairian
aww guys, im so jealous lol i want a naked belly to kiss too, oh well someday. but when i was with my cat Mila I would kiss her nose and on her head :) my dad used to make fun of me "yeah yeah dont forget to kiss under her tail" lol...they didn't understand i wasn't afraid of germs, cuz i love her :)

I love to kiss Alice's little feet! She has wrinkly feet! And her forheard, and her back when we cuddle. And her little cheeks. I just love to give her kisses.

Shauntay

Banned
Awww great thread!

Douchen--> The top of his head or his neck, sometimes I bite his neck too, always gets the purrs going. He has a very poochey belly, so I nuzzle my face in his flabs till I cant breathe :p
Little Man --> His side or his thighs, as some of you know, he is extremely fuzzy, and there hair there is soft and slightly curled like a rex, so its really nice to kiss
Beebins--> Her lips, cant get enough, we are always making out! She is so bald and wrinkled on her face it feels so nice.
Hey, does anyone elses SX do this...?
Berlin has this horrible habit...she is incredibly affectionate, to the point of making you feel molested sometimes, she just goes crazy rubbing on my face, jumping on my shoulders, rubbing on my head, practically falling over with her enthusiasm, and while she is vigorously rubbing on my face (while purring so loud you can get a headache) she every so often BITES! continuing purring and rubbing, and then a bit of time passes and she bites again, she has gotten my eyesbrows, cheeks, chin and once my lip...that sucked cause she held on, while still rubbing, I had to pull the little twit off...and she was still all rubby! Nutty little cat, maybe she is starting to cycle and just wants some rough love. I tell myself its a bad habit and I have to have her stop but everytime she does it its just so damn funny, now the trick is to pay attention while she is ravaging your face so you can jump back when her mouth opens before she chomps down!!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I like either between the eyes and ears, or right on their nose. Or their chests...Okay, there's almost no place that I DON"T love to kiss them!!

And Bayleigh's got the cutest nose leather (I heard a breeder call it that once, not sure if that's really what it's called or not). Whenever I hear Kesha's "Your Love is My Drug", I change the ending to "I like your nose leather" instead of "I like your beard" :Dizzy: Yup, I'm a dork!!

I once saw a rubber stamp that said, "I kiss my cat on the lips".....I should've bought it when I had the chance. It's funny cuz it's true!! I'm not sure where I would've used the stamp though!

Bella07

Banned
Ohhhh, I love kissing my one girl on the lips too! Sounds strange to write, but it's so cute. Every night, when she looks up at me before bed, I give her a little kiss, which causes her to beg for more cuddles and love.

Kiennasmom-- Oh, you so should have bought that! I would love to have a bumper sticker that said "I kiss my cat on the lips" on my car....imagine the looks we would all get from people! :Hysterical: :LOL:

Shauntay---Although my girl isn't a sphynx, when she is really happy, she'll start licking my arm up and down, up and down, until it is nice and wet with kitty spit! Then, she'll bite my arm, usually it's gentle, but sometimes it hurts.....I wonder why they do this. Must be their way of showing us they love us enough to want to eat us! :Surprise:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Mine is Johnnys little whisker pad and along with that, I make sure I get a little piece of his nose. If he is asleep I will kiss him right on his lips of course getting the nose in too!

If i try to kiss his lips while he is awake, he slips me the tongue :Surprise:

:LOL::Hysterical::LOL:
Too funny!!!

I like to kiss Snuffie on her belly and on her neck and on her cheek bones! She always nuzzles up against me and if I kiss her on the mouth when she is awake she tries to slip me the tongue too!!! haha

Pbinky

Banned
mmmmm yummy cat lips! I kiss my boys on the lips, the nose and on the belly. But the belly I refer to it as the boobs! I love kissing Skinny's and Pbinky's boobs!
Yes I know, I need help :Hysterical:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
shaunty- my girl, Bea bites when being pet. mostly she does it to my finacee. She does it to me sometimes.. but she REALLY gets him. so badly, that sometimes he'll YELL "OUCH BEA" lol. last night she got him good in the belly LOL. if you're petting her stop, she'll bite you so you keep petting her!

bronx-e will start licking you.. and it HURTS!!!

winny will just go to sleep when you stop petting her

Gable - The top of head between his ears, his wrinkly face and when he is curled up in a kitty ball next to me, I love to kiss his back!

Amaryllis - She is sooooo soft. I love to kiss her tummy and nuzzle up against her when she lays with me and feel her soft skin next to my face.

These cats are just so kissable! I think my favourite is when they give me kisses. Well, most of the time. Amaryllis has a super grit sandpaper tongue and likes to lick my eyelid when I am sleeping. Ouch!!! :LOL::LOL:

Inferno12

Banned
Gable - The top of head between his ears, his wrinkly face and when he is curled up in a kitty ball next to me, I love to kiss his back!

Amaryllis - She is sooooo soft. I love to kiss her tummy and nuzzle up against her when she lays with me and feel her soft skin next to my face.

These cats are just so kissable! I think my favourite is when they give me kisses. Well, most of the time. Amaryllis has a super grit sandpaper tongue and likes to lick my eyelid when I am sleeping. Ouch!!! :LOL::LOL:

Speaking of them kissing us....
This is my boy being excited that he has my attention tonight!

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-07-17 at 20.40 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2010-07-17 at 20.40 #2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 33

wundrlust

Lairian
Mooshy (aka Chip) I kiss his belly and Butt (aka Dale) we kiss each other on the lips but I love his perfectly shapes behind......I can't help myself!!!!

Bella07

Banned
Oh my gosh, I was at Target today, and in the pet section, saw this pink little pet shirt that said, "Free Kisses" with lips all over it! It was the cutest little thing!!!! I would have totally bought it if I actually had a kitty or Sphynx who would wear it. That shirt just made me think of this thread! :Kissed:

Back