Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Whats your Sphynx cat favorite nap spot!

Where does your Sphynx cat nap?

• The Bed

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • On my computer

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Window

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Floor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (leave comment)

Votes: 42 43.3%

• Total voters

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Freya has a pink fuzzy bed up on the catwalk, that's where she likes to nap looking down on us all, lol

susi794

Staff member
My kids like to sleep on their heated throw--on the dog pillows. Or on my lap while I'm doing anything else.

holly_savage

Banned
Hibou likes to sleep in the folds of the duvet that is always partway on the floor. She burrows into it and naps there all the time!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie naps either in my arms or lap depending upon how she lays on me or if I'm busy or unavailable she sleeps in her bed that is on the end of the couch or if its warmer than usual in the house she just naps on the couch,,she makes sure to take up a WHOLE CUSHION as well!! lol

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Snuffie naps either in my arms or lap depending upon how she lays on me or if I'm busy or unavailable she sleeps in her bed that is on the end of the couch or if its warmer than usual in the house she just naps on the couch,,she makes sure to take up a WHOLE CUSHION as well!! lol
Usually the basement chair or wherever there's a soft blanket is where you can find my Sphynx, I laugh because them and my IGs are so alike in so many ways - It's not uncommon at all to find the Sphynx and the IGs all curled up in the same spot together! Find the warmest, softest spot in the house, and that's where you'll likely find them all!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cleo likes to use the other cats as beds.
Her favorite bed is Meeko.
She also sleeps on the couch alot and in a box with Wrinkles.
Polar sleeps in the cat bed and Wrinkles likes the couch or a box.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hollywood likes his kitty cave and the girls either their heated beds or under the microplush blanket on my bed. Of course under my blankets if I am there.:Wink:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
anywhere there's a nice cozy blankie!
prefer: any 1 of the 5 snuggies in our house or a super cottony soft dog bed/throw (was bought for our dog's kennel for her dog shows but the MOMENT i unwrapped it and sat it on the couch the kitties took over LOL- poor valerie!)

at this moment: Bea is in bed with daddy and bronxe is on said dog blankie lol

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mo loves to sleep in his bed underneath the heater when its on, thats his favourite place. He also likes his hotwater bottle on the sofa, the furry cushion on the spare bed or last but not least in bed under the duvet with me!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mug-Y naps mostly under a fleecy on top of the lizards viv - just where the heat bulb is, or on his radiator bed buried under a fleecy blanket...it's getting near summer so all heating off...except for that one...it's still on full whack JUST for him!! :LOL: The things we do for our kids!!

X

firehillqueen

Banned
The kittens favorite place to nap? Why, They prefer my lap on the couch. They stick to me like velcro. Tocsa has now taken over the kittens heated bed. Yes, she has her own, but likes theirs better now. When Richard comes home she make a bee line to him and meows until he comes to the living room and climbs up on his chest to nestle under his chin only to fall asleep and snore.

Gable has a microfleece throw that is his "blankie". I keep it downstairs during the day and he will snuggle up in it on the couch. At night, when he starts crying, letting me know it is bed time, I bring it upstairs to the bed and he sleeps next to me in his blankie.

Speaking of which, the crying has ensued. He wants me to take him upstairs to bed. He is so spoiled. My husband has been referring to him as "the Prince".

Kris

ckutkuhn7

Banned
When Richard comes home she make a bee line to him and meows until he comes to the living room and climbs up on his chest to nestle under his chin only to fall asleep and snore.

Snuffie does the same thing with Jimmy when he comes home after being gone all day. Its the sweetest ever!:Smile:

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Teeka will not nap upon the couch,
She will not nap on her stuffed mouse.
Not in a tent
That's near a vent
She'll only lay upon a lap
That's her favourite place to nap.

Sorry ... feeling a little Dr. Seuss-ish this morning. ;)

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
Furball sleeps on my lap or in a basket. But at night he sleeps curled around my neck, with his head on my cheek. Very cute, but it can be annoying, since he can't stop purring in my ear....

QwertysMama

Lairian
Qwerty makes me build him a tent on the couch. I take one of our blankets and prop it up over the side of the couch and leave a hole on one end so he can crawl in. If I don't make him a tent he will scratch at the blanket until I get up and do it.
Who runs this house again? :LOL:

Last edited:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Qwerty makes me build him a tent on the couch. I take one of our blankets and prop it up over the side of the house and leave a hole on one end so he can crawl in. If I don't make him a tent he will scratch at the blanket until I get up and do it.
Who runs this house again? :LOL:

Thats too cute :Wink:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mo likes to go upstairs to the spare bed and get underneath the duvet! He also likes to sit about 1cm away from the heater in his own bed.

Back