Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Whats your Sphynx favorite toy?

What is your Sphynx favorite toys?

• Store bought cat toys?

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • House hold items? And what are they?

Votes: 40 66.7%

• Total voters

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
HANDS!!! Oh he drives me insane!! It doesn't matter what toy you are holding, string, fishing rod, ribbon etc he ALWAYS goes for the hands! Woe betide you if you put your hand on the bed to steady yourself when dressing...those pinkies are fair game!

X

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nudie loves her little birdie toy that chirps like a real bird. It makes her feel proud to finally catch a bird:LOL:

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I gave Izmae a small mouse on a bungee string, when I got her at the airport,
and to this day that is her favorite. It has to go to bed with us, every night. We have to play for awhile. I stated on one site that if we are in another room than she is, then she will act as though she really has caught a real mouse and she will make that sound they make and we have to go and act like she has and praise her.:LOL: She is something else.

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Gabey likes the little white fur mousies, and anything on a string. Of course, it's not the toy he likes. He loves to "catch" the string in his mouth, then let it go, over...and over...and over...

They love my dogs tail. He is always wagging his tail and Cannoli can't help but to go attack his tail. She does this all the time. They also love q-tips, pencils ( especially when they are in use) and their very favorite is my Mac makeup brushes. They hid them all over the house...:BigSmile:

savannah mommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Her absolute favorite is the plastic ring off the milk cap LOL she carries it down the stairs to bed and upstairs in the morning :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Boone seems to love pens, straws, paper bags, empty boxes. For store bought toys, he really likes the Fling ama string I just got for them & the Peek a Prize toy. He also enjoys small mice, & all kinds of balls to bat around the house. He is like a soccer player:BigSmile:

snowbead

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They will play with anything but always likes the things I don't want them to have. Found out on mother's day that pink tissue paper is a favorite. They didn't play with the white only the pink, that is until Tut started eating it!

Naked_Einstein

Lairian
Einstein loves his kitten sized mint stick. He loves to chew on it and bat it around. It's the perfect size for him and it gives him minty fresh breath!

NYYoda

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Springs + springs+ springs + springs are Yoda's fav! I got him 4 dozens of them already but they disappear/hiding from my bby :LOL::LOL::LOL:
and my markers/pens also his fav toys :BigSmile:

SealySphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I keep buying the expensive toys thinking Sealy will like this one because it does this or that and all he does it look at me funny, or at the most bat at it or whatever a few times. He does love to play with any toy on a wand so far.

His favorite toys seem to be anything he's not supposed to have. This includes pens (which he throws on the floor when he's done and then the dogs have a go at them gettting ink everywhere) scissors (when I'm cutting fabric) my sewing machine needle (when I'm sewing) my pin cushion, the ornaments on the Christmas tree, my toes, this list could go on and on.

His newest favorite toy is the necklace hubby gave me for Christmas, it's made of shiny white gold and has an added bonus of a sparkly diamond so whenever I'm holding him he tries to play with it!

Timmy & the Twins

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Timmy has had many favorite toys... he seems to change his mind all the time.
He first love was a store bought toy: Cat Fanciers Association plush mouse. Another store bought toy he loves is Da Bird string toy by Go Cat (Jackson Galaxy.)

His absolute favorite toy is a homemade toy: a small bell tied with Christmas curling ribbon. He will fetch this toy for almost an hour and after that he will bat it around until he looses it under a cabinet or a door.

Lori Kater

Lairian
Lorelei loves her cat tree the most!

Attachments

• 20130102_202802.jpg
    20130102_202802.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I go buy the nicest Toy's for them and they Play with Paperballs , Straws, Toiletpaper, Bottlecaps, Feet ! Pens. Curtains!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I go buy the nicest Toy's for them and they Play with Paperballs , Straws, Toiletpaper, Bottlecaps, Feet ! Pens. Curtains!

lol...totally get it. Right now the favorite toy is the Cat Dancer in our house. So cheap and they just have a blast.

live2flythesky

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Da Bird by far. I think Darwin has a slight addiction to it. He turns into a little monster when he goes too long without his Da Bird fix ;)

Back