Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Whats your Sphynx favorite toy?

What is your Sphynx favorite toys?

• Store bought cat toys?

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • House hold items? And what are they?

Votes: 40 66.7%

• Total voters

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Meecho likes her fuzzies, my knitting needles (although I think she has an ulterior motive for that one) and my straws

Brooke

Banned
Walter - anything with feathers on it
Mandy - hair ties and Undercover Mouse
Helen - pink fuzzy ball
Nelson - milk jug rings and bottle caps

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kreacher loves playing with the tabs you pull of of a milk cap! When I open a new gallon I throw them on the floor for him. He also can't stay away from my cellphone stylus pen. it attached to my cellphone so I have to hide my cellphone from him. he's smart he keeps finding it.

susi794

Staff member
My kids love leather mousies, their fling-ama-string, anything with fur on it, milk jug rings, my shoe laces, balls, birdie ( it tweets and is motion activated--Othie "kills" it over and over and over)
paper from the garbage can, the toilet paper in the bathroom--and anything else I don't want them to have--they have an uncanny sense of what I am trying to keep away from them.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Stella usually likes the cheap toys. I'll go and buy an $8 item, but it's usually the cheap, cheap toys or household items she'll go bonkers for: bouncy, or ping pong balls (I noticed she doesn't care too much for ones that make sound, except she loves the $1.00 fishing pole that's been broken twice and now recently cheaply repaired that has bright colors on the end and it has a bell) milk tabs, bottle caps, and the cloth toys.

She tries to get away with playing with bobby pins, hair ties and COINS. I always stop her from this and remove them promptly. Half the time I don't even know where she finds these things. I've never seen her put them in her mouth. She's more interested in watching them fall to the ground (OR THE TOILET).

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Piglet doesn't play with toys much (she's getting to be an old lady...LOL!) but when she does, she really likes the "Undercover Mouse" game. I've also seen her play with the little toy mice, too. The only non-store bought thing she likes to play with is when I run my hands underneath the covers of my bed....she loves chasing it! :Laugh:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mo's favourite thing to play with is those little glittery pom poms you can get in craft shops. I had some in the cupboard a few months back and he went in and got one out, it was love at first sight. He likes me to throw them for him and chase them around. When hes picked out all the glitter, i get him a new one out. He has been known to be very protective of them when they first come out of the packet, he has gathered them up, taken them upstairs and hidden them under the bed, then growls if anyone goes near them! He treats them like pirates treasure. Weirdo!

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Piglet likes his kittens. I got them for him. They play in a paper bag, and chase.
They have balls, but i have not seen or heard from them lately. Piglet also likes the old Ty toys from McDonalds about 7 or 8 years ago.

DonSphynxMom

Lairian
Although Oliver & Morris have MANY store-bought toys. Oliver is not as excited with them. When I point lasers around his way he stares dead on at the laser pointer that I'm holding like saying, "You don't fool me." They both seem to want us to quit smoking as they disappear all lightes in the house. Apparently him and Morris (his fur coated brother) like to use toothpicks b/c one time I saw him chilling with a toothpick hanging out the side of his mouth. I quickly learned to hide the toothpick jars. Morris is content playing with his toy mice and laying under the dangling cat dancer and would not realize if he had been chasing the laser for 5 hours non-stop. So I have a mixture of both sides. Balance is always good! :ThumbsUp:

Xtreeem1

Lairian
Luna's favorite toy by far is the camera string....she brings it up and down the stairs with her and usually drops it on my chest when she wants to play fetch...she is also a big fan of the laser pointer and my losing lottery tickets which she plays hockey with for about 1 minunte until it goes under the couch.

:Wink:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Xtreeem1, I don't think we ever gave you A proper welcome. So welcome to the Lair! I love Luna's picture she sure is beautiful!:ThumbsUp:

AngelSphynx

Lairian
HAIR BANDS!!! They are all over the house!! I have to keep buying new ones for myself to use. My boy will even bring one up to me when he wants to play!

It's funny that someone else's Sphynx's love hairbands too. :BigSmile:

They also love foil balls (I make little balls out of tin foil), Q-Tips and milk rings.
I don't know why I even bother to buy toys for my kitties. :LOL:

AngelSphynx

Lairian
Piglet likes his kittens. I got them for him. They play in a paper bag, and chase.
They have balls, but i have not seen or heard from them lately. Piglet also likes the old Ty toys from McDonalds about 7 or 8 years ago.

Haha how funny I like to save toys from Happy Meals for my kitties (if it is a stuffed animal kind.) They like to play with them, especially if I spray catnip spray on them. :LOL:

Fountainrunner

Lairian
Household items: Anything he's NOT suppose to play with and is NOT a toy is his favorite. He knows he's misbehaving because as soon as I walk into the room he runs for cover. lol.

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Abby's absolute favorite is a roll of paper towels. She steals them if I am not looking and will drag them off. I have to admit I do turn a blind eye everyonce in a while. By the time she is done with them, she has torn them to shreds.

holly_savage

Banned
Store Bought: Fishing Lure, chirping chicks, croaking frogs
Home: Anything left on the table that she can knock off is fair game, and zippers too! What's up with that?

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
TAMPONS! Nofuratu loves new tampons in the wrapper.....he's figured out they are really 4 toys in one.....wrapper, two cardboard applicator tubes and the actually stringy tampon. He leaves the parts all over the house and its embarrassing when people visit! Ive had to hide the box away!

Beaded necklaces........he actually runs around the flea market at the weekends trying to steal beaded necklaces from other vendors booths......they end up giving him cheap ones to play with so he will stay away from the nice stuff.....

Back