Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

When God makes a new family amazing things happen!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:BigSmile:
I know some are aware that I have just adopted 3 new Sphynx cats from a lovely Lady and her Husband..As a Good new mother I figure it is only fair that they get the same introduction as my little boys...

Cleo...Always a lady, as a lady should be...Never letting the boys bring her down to their level..Always loving and looking for some snuggle time..

Oba..The king..Master of his house and protector of all the Ladie's...Always on Guard, but up for a game of chase every now and then.

Nuba..Lady of many secrets and protective of her space..some would call aloof, but merlie just picky about who I am close too, but loyal to those few..

My old boys King Harley and Sambo

Now we are family:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsUp:Yea they are getting along great..I think Cleo and Harley have alot to do with that, but I was so proud that 3 days in and they were nesting as a group..When I got them I was praying that in a week or two this would happen, so it is my little mircle...Nuba is still standoffish, but she is coming around..Nuba Loves my oldest daughter Charlie so there is no getting her out of her room or bed..Harley, Sambo, and Cleo sleep with me, and Oba just drifts between my bed and my youngest daughter Alex's bed..I am just so happy that they are getting along and playing with each other.:Laugh:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsUp:-
thanks, this morning has been amazing...my two little boys woke me up for breakfeast purring as always...after the 5 ate i got online..while sitting her Oba jumped up on top of the computer to watch, Sambo sat at my feet (his normal), Harley on the desk trying to sneek coffe. Finally Lady cleo came and crawled up on my chest, snuggled up and started purring...That is the first time I have heared one of them purr since they came home sun...:BigSmile:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks everyone...I am just so proud and still blown away that We were choosen to give these precious babies their new home.. I just can't belive how blessed we are to have them in our lives..They truly are Angles from heaven...:Laugh:

Brooke

Banned
That's fantastic!

Harley, can we set up some kind of conference call so your new cats can explain to Nelson and Mandy how to behave properly when entering a new home??:LOL:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL:I would love too Brooke, but I figure then all that would happen is my guys telling yours how to get in the frig and and be a good catburgluar to the pantry..then your guys would learn all of mines bad habits...It is quite the site watching them work at opening the pantry and Frig as a group, Nothing is safe anymore...:Surprise:

Back