Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Where did hairlesslove go?

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Since Secret Santa is over, I can tell everyone I had hairlesslove as my SS. She has not been on in forever and I really wanted to ask her if her kitty liked his presents. Does anyone know what's up?

susi794

Staff member
The same thing with me and Angelsphynx--I was her SS and haven't heard a word about whether she and her cats liked the gifts...maybe she didn't.:Cry:

Brooke

Banned
I would be upset if I hadn't heard anything by now!!

If you send them a PM, it will email them an alert that they have a message...maybe that will help. If anything, just to make sure they got their gifts. Did you get delivery confirmation?

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Since Secret Santa is over, I can tell everyone I had hairlesslove as my SS. She has not been on in forever and I really wanted to ask her if her kitty liked his presents. Does anyone know what's up?

I haven't seen her online and she hasn't been online in the last 24hrs according to the bottom of the first page. Her profile says she hasn't been on since the 15th.

The same thing with me and Angelsphynx--I was her SS and haven't heard a word about whether she and her cats liked the gifts...maybe she didn't.:Cry:
She's been online and posted today according to the first page on the site. Maybe she's put a thank you post in the SS thread?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I remember A while back Hairlesslove saying she would not have internet or A computer for A while and that she would be back soon, and she was not leaving us for good. She did send her ss gift out because her person got it so I guess that means she is fine, hope we hear from her soon.
http://www.sphynxlair.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Anglesphynx did post today.

Back