Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Where Did Mo's Voice Go?!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh god, I was just sat watchinh tv and I heard a little high pitched squeek! I turned round and Mo was stood there looking at me! He did it again and it was the same little squeek! He looked as surprised as me and came running over for a cuddle. That was a couple of hours ago and every time he trys to meow it sounds really funny. Whats happened to his voice? Mo is definately a shouter and so it is possible he could of lost his voice, but i haven't noticed him shouting any more than normal lately so it's a bit strange. Any ideas whats happened or has this ever happened to anyone else?

ssummers

Lairian
That happens to Coraline sometimes--especially when she's been asleep or quiet for a long time. She always looks at me like "let me try that again..." I think it's just like having a frog in your throat!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL: I"m sorry but I just pictured in my mind Mo hearing the squeak and running to you and that is just soooooooooooooooooooooo cute :Laugh: I wish I could give some advise but there are times I would pay for Meecho to have a squeek:LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sometimes when Sophie just wakes up she does the silent meow where her mouth moves but nothing comes out. Or sometimes just the end of the meow "ow" comes out. Its so cute when she does it! Then her voice comes back shortly after.

I hope Mo gets his voice back!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yes its back with a vengance this morning! Wish it would go again! It was funny while it lasted. I thought maybe his voice had suddenly changed. Nope.

Back