Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Where does your Sphynx sleep at night

Where does your Sphynx sleep at night?

• In bed with me

Votes: 68 74.7%
  • In another room

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • In my room but in their own bed

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Mine never sleeps, they are up all night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Please remember to cast your vote in the poll, you must be on the regular site and not tapatalk.

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Loki and Gatsby both sleep in bed with us. They have a little spot at the end of the bed with a bed and blankets. They will usually start the night there, and then halfway through the night they come and cuddle up under our blankets :)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@farleys I hear ya...lol. Loki's sleeps with his head on hubby's pillow and when hubby turns, Loki gets up and moves to the other side with him. Babas sleeps in my arms like I am carrying a football and Azura is either between my legs or in the crook of my knees. Jouët likes the bottom of the bed. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Catzzzmeow -- Loki is so adorable.

I used to have a tonkinese cat that would sleep directly on my side (I'm a side sleeper), along my rib cage. I turn frequently in the night and he would feel me stir, stand up and "walk" with my rolling body and resettle. It was pretty adorable.

Max, on the other hand, forces me to pull my legs up and around HIM as I roll from side to side so that HE always remains in the back crook of my bent knees.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Liam either in his sack facing my face, but not right up against me or he has to sleep under the covers behind my knees if I'm on my side or on my "lap" if I'm on my back.

Grayson in my right arm all cuddled up against me so he can suckle my face and knead my chest while he's purring away and telling me how much he loves me.

Simon under the covers around my "lap" area.

Miss Violet anywhere under the covers she can fit. Sometimes it's on top of some of her brothers.

Alastair will try to compete to get as close to my face as possible if the others are already cuddling under the covers. Which means he will sometimes sit on my throat and choke me because he's got a wide load going on! Otherwise, Alastair loves to get under the covers and lay partially on my stomach area when I'm on my side. So his upper body is up high holding on to me while the lower half is on the mattress.

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
both under the Covers until it gets too hot ( in summer only ) , but they both have to touch me, one is by my knees and one is by my belly, I move they move with me, its funny how they do that. Our little dog sleeps with me too and near me. Usually she starts on my legs by my feet and ends up by my back.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Nigel Wolfgang has taken to sleeping right beside me in a blanket. If Udo sleeps with me it is like he is a teddy bear under my arm in the covers. But, moat nights he sleeps with Doug. Vicky always sleeps at the end of the my bed and she makes help a nest of covers. Anna always sleeps either with Doug or in her favorite bed that is on the couch at night. But, those are the summer sleeping positions, it all changes in the winter with heated mattress pads and all.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Izmae, usually, sleeps on my pillow, beside me.
Or sometimes, gets under the covers, beside my legs, between, my
legs, touching my feet with her feet.
She has to be touching me. So, if I move, she knows it.
If I get up, so, does she. But, she loves, sleeping on my pillow
beside me. I love it too.

karla9895

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
image.jpeg
Cleopatra sleeps on the office with Boogie,they have a big bed and lots a blankets
Chuckles sleeps on top of my kid on her bed

Toa and Ross

Staff member
My two boys and girl used to sleep in my bed, my boys glued to my chest and my girl on my legs. Unfortunally my allergies were getting really bad so now they sleep in the livingroom. All four of us don't like this arrangement!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
*stares blurry eyed at the screen*
What is this "Sleep" thing?
Pixie used to sleep cuddled to my side. Emphasis on "used to".
Since we're at my parents -- as it is boiling hot up here despite open windows -- she's pretty much up all night.
When she does come, she now needs to have her nose directly at my mouth, if at all possible, IN my mouth. (ick) Usually lying on my arm/shoulder. Or draped over my head.
As this arrangement is a very sweaty one, neither of us really likes it at the moment.

KitKat26

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Piper sleeps in her own room with brother Booey. Everybody is much happier this way and everybody gets their beauty sleep.

Timmy & the Twins

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Timmy sleeps in my nook of my arm by my head until I fall asleep then he goes to his bed in my bed next to my pillow. He doesn't realize I wake up when he moves to his bed. Bless him though because I love he tucks me in at night.

Winston sleeps in my sister's room on a fleece blanket next to her pillows.

Lickleone

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Tau sleeps on my pillow with me and rile sleeps In front of me in the spooning position and that's how they have slept since coming home and id have it no other way

BusterTheCat

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Both Buster and Dunkin sleep in the bed. Buster snuggles right up with me and Dunkin sleeps in between my legs!

Annejo12

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
When I go to bed at night I carry my little kitty up to her bed in her room. If she isn't ready to go to bed she jumps out and goes into the living room to play. After about 20 minutes when the house is silent I check on her and she has tucked herself into her bed. She doesn't get out of bed until either me or my husband gets up. The one morning she got up at 6:00 am I picked her up, carried her into the spare room and we both continued sleeping in the spare bed!

Klytemnestra

Lairian
Klytemnestra sleeps in bed with us, often in the nook behind my bent knees. The problem is, it’s getting really uncomfortable for me because I subconsciously avoid turning in my sleep in order not to disturb her. We’d like to get her to sleep outside our bed. Any recommendations on how to achieve that? We’d like to get her a heated bed too, grateful for recommendations!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Klytemnestra sleeps in bed with us, often in the nook behind my bent knees. The problem is, it’s getting really uncomfortable for me because I subconsciously avoid turning in my sleep in order not to disturb her. We’d like to get her to sleep outside our bed. Any recommendations on how to achieve that? We’d like to get her a heated bed too, grateful for recommendations!

I would say there’s a good chance that if you get her a heated bed and pile a nice, soft blanket on there she may just take to it on her own. They are such heat-seekers you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liliths Dad

Lairian
Lilith sleeps in her own bed in the living room. She likes a cuddle in the morning with the wife, who will get up and bring her into the bed, then she sleeps in our bed for an hour or two and gets up. We're not sure with Lucifer yet as this will be his first night with us, but my vote is with us as he is ultra affectionate and cuddly. And he already knows that his name is Lucifer (we call him Luci), up until today when he arrived his name was Chulo.

Back