Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Where does your Sphynx sleep at night

Where does your Sphynx sleep at night?

• In bed with me

Votes: 68 74.7%
  • In another room

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • In my room but in their own bed

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Mine never sleeps, they are up all night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Loveme

Lairian
I would say there’s a good chance that if you get her a heated bed and pile a nice, soft blanket on there she may just take to it on her own. They are such heat-seekers you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true they are heat seekers so right so true!

uberalice

Lairian
Jeff has taken to sleeping on my chest (and putting his paws on my face when it's time to get up and feed him). Cyrus will bounce from bed to heated bed to carrier throughout the night, but he prefers to sleep under the covers near feet if he is in bed with me.

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good question !
Cleo starts off in her own little snug bed by the side of my head , but when she wakes she sleeps wrapped around hubbies head until he leaves for work then under the covers at the back of my legs
But she also as been know to sleep between both our legs
So in as much as I voted in her own bed in our room , she loves to snuggle between us
She is after all the boss !!
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️

Doates

Lairian
Taz sleeps with my every night. If I'm in bed he waits for the lights to turn out and he crawls under the blanket. Even if I fall asleep on the couch he finds me and sleeps with me. He is also a very highly affectionate kitty. He has his own heated bed and blankets but always gives me company. This is a picture of him when I wake up in the morning. He's always there

Attachments

• 0D2EEB28-52E0-474F-A1D1-56BE0C115D8D.jpeg
    0D2EEB28-52E0-474F-A1D1-56BE0C115D8D.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 41

Lillybean

Lairian
This is us literally every night
I don’t get much sleep and when I move to the other side she comes with.. but wouldn’t trade it for anything. When I sleep over one of my sister’s house , Lillybean keeps my boyfriend up at night upset that I’m not home (knocking things off counters, being ornery!)
IMG_1359.JPG

Sheldon13

Staff member
Ellie sleeps on top of my chest. If I’m too restless she will lay next to me instead, on her heating pad.

SunnyP

Lairian
Voltaire always sleeps next to me, either in the crook of my arm or across my belly when he's cold. He doesn't really sleep with anyone else, so when I have to get up for an early shift, my little naked boy believes 5am is the perfect time to terrorise the sleeping housemates.
The 2 other fur babies sleep with me most nights, but they like to take up the middle of the bed.
When my boyfriend stays over, it's two adults and three cats in the bed: It's very crowded!

Voltaire 23.jpg

Last edited:

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Walter starts out under the blankets snuggled up to me. Each time he gets up during the night (to eat/drink/use the litter box) he comes right back and rubs his face against mine and gives a few scratchy kitty kisses. After I love on him for a little while, he either goes back under the blankets next to me or snuggles up next to my face/pillow. I am not getting as much sleep as I need with this arrangement, but I can't say "no" to all of the sweetness either.

Yumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My babies sleep with me as I don't sleep without them or very bad.
Unless Nina is in heat. She's so loud, too loud. Then we have to put them inside for a week till the heat passes v_v

Back