Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Where to buy clothes for kittens...

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have bought several things for snuggles to wear and none fit. I have bought XS at petco,petsmart and walmart but yet they are still big on him:ThumbsDown: So does anyone have any places that they have bought clothes for their kitten? I have another coming in May so want to get some for him/her too:ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I have found that the Walmart dog sweaters fit Snuffie the best. Her length is 15 inchs and the XS fits almost flawlessly. I got lucky once at PetSmart and found a hoodie that fit her well but now she is all grown out of it.

I've become very savvy at making her own clothes here recently because I've found that since she is growing the clothes just dont fit her right anymore. I've been eye balling quiet a few things on Lovelonglong.com but i'm scared they wont fit correctly and i've been reluctant to order. I do believe maggiesmommy ordered some things from there and I don't think she had any problems at all. I'm sure she will reply later.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks! I did look at that site too. They have a lot of nice stuff but that is my concern too that it wont fit.

doriansmomma

Lairian
I have some xs girls kitty clothes that I bought -- but Dorian is a boy & my new kitten is a boy! My husband told me pink is not "appropriate" for the men in my life.

So, if your kitten is a girl, I can mail you the stuff! You would just have to pay for shipping!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have some xs girls kitty clothes that I bought -- but Dorian is a boy & my new kitten is a boy! My husband told me pink is not "appropriate" for the men in my life.

So, if your kitten is a girl, I can mail you the stuff! You would just have to pay for shipping!

Ooooh I am most likely geting a girl, I amgoing to pick one out on Sunday so I will pm you after that. Thanks so much!

You get him on Sunday right? make sure you post tons of pics:Wink:

doriansmomma

Lairian
Yup Yup!! Sunday is the big day!!!!

I am so incredibly excited!!!

Let me know if you do end up with a girlie! Happy to pass along my shopping endeavors to someone who could appreciate them!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I found stuff at Petsmart,Petco and Pet Extreme that fit Cleo and Wrinkles but they grew out of them fast.
Keep looking for clothes.
I hope ypu find something that fits.

tessblack

Banned

Oh what does he know. Lets just say my husband is not keen on it either but I just can't help but put him in dress. Examples below.

Back