Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Where's PitRottMommy?

PitRottMommy

Banned
Can you find me in the picture below?

I believe this is what one might refer to as a "cat pile".

IMG00107.jpg

Brooke

Banned
Can you find me in the picture below?

I believe this is what one might refer to as a "cat pile".

IMG00107.jpg

HAHA!! Take one cat out of the photo and you'll have an idea of how I sleep every night, too. And we wouldn't dare move or disturb their precious sleep...:Wink:

PS - What I refer to as a "cat pile" is commonly found in a litter box! :LOL: I'd call this "My cats are trying to suffocate me in my sleep"

PitRottMommy

Banned
I love it when they sleep with me like this. Up until the covers were pulled back to get the pic, Buffy was asleep on my lower belly, Buck on my boobs (drooling on my neck) and Baldwin was asleep on my shoulder with my right arm curled around him.

My cats might just be a little rotten.

Brooke

Banned
This is why I had a $300 electric bill this month!

Memory foam mattress + 2 four legged space heaters on me while I'm sleeping...have to turn the A/C way down so I don't sweat to death!

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oogie and Haley do this as well, but add 6 dogs to the mix on top ROFL Especially my 3 IGs, they love sleeping on my head with the Sphynx!

PitRottMommy

Banned
I have 3 pitbulls to top it all off and a 250# man in my life. That queen sized tempurpedic bed gets smaller and smaller every day. It's a grand thing that I love being squished when I'm asleep. lol.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
luvmysphynx i also have an IG and he likes to sleep with my three cats who always find a way to make me uncomfortable in my sleep :Laugh:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great picture, PittRott! I have the same conundrum; I have three cats also who love nothing more than to snuggle close to me in my bed at night. Piglet's the worse of the three...she likes to sleep right by my head and lay her head on my pillow like I do! I love cuddling with my kitties, but boy, do they make me sweat at night! My fiance doesn't understand how I can fall asleep with the animals all piled on me...LOL!

Cyovez

Lairian
Awe, so cute!

I miss having my 5 dogs sleeping on me back in the day. Now I've just got the one cat, one small dog, and one medium sized dog. Plus my man, who is also quite hefty. ^^;

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OK in the winter but not so good in summer. Good thing we have a King size bed! Me @ just under 6ft My 6'2" Hubby and 3 sphynx. Thank goodness the frenchie sleeps in her kennel.LOL

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am a very light sleeper and I kicked the cats out long ago. I cannot stand them on my face, nor can I stand when they get on and off the bed all night, wakes me up everytime!

susi794

Staff member
Lulu sneaks up to bed with me quite often, but I don't mind because she is a good girl and settles down after a few minutes and sleeps under the covers. I banned the rest of the gang because they won't settle down and sleep--so subsequently I can't sleep either. They get running around jumping on me--racing around the room like it's the Indy 500--and with 8 of them you might as well kiss sleep goodbye.

Back