Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Why am I up so early on a Saturday???

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The answer is~ It's Shannon's fault!:Laugh: Today is Gummi Bare's day to come out of hiding (quarantine) My kids were so excited they were up at 7 am!! (I can't drag em outta bed for school!) I awoke to kids giggling, and Gummi using the couch as a nascar style race track! she had some serious zoomies going! she played with every toy she could find, esp the ones that sing and light up when stepped on, lol:Surprise: She touched noses with Freya, who was not impressed at all. Freya hissed and ran away, lol. Didn't slow the Gummonster down at all, she continued her exploration by climbing drapes and attacking bare toes!:Hysterical: I would have taken some pics, but in my bleary eyed pre coffee state can not find the durn camera!:Dizzy:

Anyhoo, I think she is spent, she had some breakfast, and passed out on the couch, so I am off to bed to relish that last 10 minutes before the baby wakes up!

And oh yeah, Shannon, I blame you! How dare you raise such a playful, wonderful, sweetheart of a kitten that the whole family has to get up to see how cute she is when she plays!:Laugh:

J

Jinxlover

LOL...Your welcome:LOL::LOL: You love that crazy little kitten and you know it :Adore:

I miss her, I can come and get her!?!?!?! :Wink:

You know why I'm up so early?? I have to go FISHING:Angry: YUCK!!!! My hubby thinks I have to go with him..SIGH..

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fishing sounds great to me! as long as the 2 yr old isn't with us, then it's work, lol.

I don't love her~ I adore her! she is wild and wonderful and everything a sphynx should be. I can't wait for her to want to sleep with me!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It sounds like Christmas morning at your house and the kids couldn't stand sleeping in. New additions to the family are always so exciting.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LoL, great story telling Gadzukz! I pictured it all perfect!:ThumbsUp:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like so much fun!!! Apart from the getting up early thing :Dizzy: I hate getting up early!!!:Angry:

Love fishing, biggest fish I've ever caught is a 20lb carp!

X

20 lbs carp...holy carp! lol Did you eat it???
I know in my family no one would eat a carp, but every area is different. For us, Pickerel is the Holy Grail of fish, all I've ever caught apart from teenie sunfish were Pike...got some huge ones...I remember ice fishing with my dad and catching a 19 lb Pike it was like 2 feet long...I couldn't even lift it out of the water! Maybe that's cause i was about 8!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
20 lbs carp...holy carp! lol Did you eat it???
I know in my family no one would eat a carp, but every area is different. For us, Pickerel is the Holy Grail of fish, all I've ever caught apart from teenie sunfish were Pike...got some huge ones...I remember ice fishing with my dad and catching a 19 lb Pike it was like 2 feet long...I couldn't even lift it out of the water! Maybe that's cause i was about 8!
No we don't eat them, we put them back...only ones I catch and eat are when fly fishing for trout.

19lb Pike is HUGE!!!! I've caught a few 10lb pike but nothing that big!!

My Ex was a biiiig fishing freak so when I caught the 20lb'er he then spent a week living on a lake until he caught a 32lb one! Couldn't stand the thought of me having the biggest one! (typical man!)

It's my dream to go Marlin fishing!

X

susi794

Staff member
I'm so happy that Gummi got sprung from lock up and is now terrorizing the entire house...LOL. She sounds well loved....and who could ask any more than that from a forever home?

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
For us, Pickerel is the Holy Grail of fish,
Here it is largemouth bass, my sone caught an 8 lb bass, I thought it was huge, but after some of your fishing stories, I guess I am going to have to call it a 20 lb bass!:Laugh: Do bass even get that big?? lol