Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Why can't it ever be easy??

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Turns out the banks are closed today, so we can't do loan paperwork, but thanks to some really great people here, we were still able to book the hotel room for Robert's birthday tomorrow. However, would you believe the hotel's indoor pool is broken?!?!? We live in a small town so there is no other hotel with indoor pool. It's okay, we found one about an hour from here, so we just have to go a bit further, lol

It all worked out, but seriously, why can't it just be easy just once:Hysterical:

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh goodness gracious- I know your pain! We lost Neala, then found out our one pregnant SV had miscarried her baby and THEN I washed my phone- all in a few days.

I'm glad things are still looking okay- wouldn't quite say good, but you'll get there :)

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh it just gets better, lol, the lady doing our loan at the bank~ my husband is signing a warrant to arrest her son on drug distribution charges!! He said he won't serve it till after the paperwork is signed,:Surprise:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
When M2M declares that a situation sucks, it truly does. I'm glad you found another hotel with a pool. Your son deserves a great party. I had to chuckle about your loan officer's son. Better get that bank paperwork in first thing tomorrow morning. :Wink:

susi794

Staff member
I have an answer to your question: "Why can't it ever be easy?" The answer is: Because then we wouldn't recognize it as OUR life--we'd think it was someone else's. At least I wouldn't. Nothing in mine is ever easy either, Gadzukz.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I had a 6 month period like that once, I swear if it wasn't for my family I don't know how I would have made it. It started off by stepping on Little Ren and breaking his leg, then a heart attack and heart surgery with 2 weeks in the hospital, and the local water authority increased the pressure in the water lines and blew out all the lines under my house for some more thousands of dollars (which I could have had a pressure meter installed to prevent if I'd been home to read my mail but I wasn't cause I was in the hospital). Then needed to get a new furnace, then a new washing machine, then hit a deer head on at 60 mph and totaled my van - I'm just grateful I wasn't in my little Sentra). Oh yeah, some times are just rough but things could always be worse is how I see it.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I had a 6 month period like that once, I swear if it wasn't for my family I don't know how I would have made it. It started off by stepping on Little Ren and breaking his leg, then a heart attack and heart surgery with 2 weeks in the hospital, and the local water authority increased the pressure in the water lines and blew out all the lines under my house for some more thousands of dollars (which I could have had a pressure meter installed to prevent if I'd been home to read my mail but I wasn't cause I was in the hospital). Then needed to get a new furnace, then a new washing machine, then hit a deer head on at 60 mph and totaled my van - I'm just grateful I wasn't in my little Sentra). Oh yeah, some times are just rough but things could always be worse is how I see it.

Yikes Marlene. That sounds like a bad stretch of time. I'm so glad you made it though it all.

Back