Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Why did I do that?

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I always go and check out the website of where I got Jack from and his MOM is available. It makes me sad. I want to get her and see if she has heart problems too. HA! She was supposed to be sold the same time as Jack, wonder why she is back. SEE! Why oh why did I look at it. She is $200 I won't be posting that one as a rescue though, I am almost positive she has health problems.

Edit: I totally emailed her. Just to see. Anyone in the Dallas area who wants to brave a cat with possible HCM and Chlamydia let me know. I really want her to go to a good knowledgeable home. Why is this breaking my heart??

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm like you too though... i web-stalk other bulldog breeders :)
I don't have the info for my kittie's breeders.. 2 are adoptions/rescues and Bronxe was a gift from my fiancee and he has her # that's about it.
You want this momma to go to a nice home because you care! and she's kinda like family, being Jack's momma. Best of luck to that kitty. Honestly, if the possibility came to me to care of a possibly sick FREE cat, i would take it. but i wouldn't pay money for a sick cat.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well I can't say for sure she is sick, I am just going off of her son, my cat, Jack. Also others who have gotten cats from her that were sick. I dunno it is breaking my heart! If shipping a cat wasn't such a pain for me I would just do it. I can afford it. But it requires another trip to Denver and a drive and missing school and work, I just don't want to do that. I actually have a piece of paper that shows her spay as her and Jack were fixed at the same time so it has them both on there.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
You have a big heart, Melonie. I hope Jack's momma finds a loving home that can provide her with excellent health care.

Bella07

Banned
Aaaawwww. I remember you posting about Jack's breeder, and I saved her linked under the "not-so-good breeders" and just saw his Mommy. She's pretty though....makes me sad too....I hope she finds a great home. And not to mention, this breeder has a lot of kittens for sale, and it seems fairly cheap prices. Huh...wonder why? :Sweat:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Melonie after I adopted my 2nd 2 rescues (Birdie and Holywood Dude) I found out Birdies two sons were up for rescue. I totally knew intelecually that I had 4 and couldn't bring 2 more in so soon but oh my heart said scoop them up. They did find a great home but dang being practical stinks sometimes.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
She sent me this

I sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. I had a lady that was supposed to come get Fergie last Saturday and her daughters family got into a bad car wreck, so she did not come get her. I was waiting to hear back from her to see if and when she wanted to get her. I just got a call last night and she does still want her. So long story short is she is already spoken for. I will have a couple more soon that I will be retiring so keep an eye on the web site
I don't want a retired cat I just wanted to make sure she had a home. Sounds like BS to me but you never know.