Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Why Does Mussolini do this?

VentrellaJr

Lairian
Mussolini my 11 month old Does this constantly before sleeping or Periodically throughout the day . Whenever he wants anything he is extremely verbal they constantly.

Attachments

• IMG_2945.MOV
    38.9 MB

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Mussolini my 11 month old Does this constantly before sleeping or Periodically throughout the day . Whenever he wants anything he is extremely verbal they constantly.

They are usually humping the blanket. Sorry no other way say it lol. Just like with humans, even if neutered, it feels good to them.
If they are just simply kneading a blanket it is a form of comfort going back to when they were kittens and pushing on their mom’s nipple area to get more milk. But the blanket in the mouth and kneading is a bit more sexual in nature. It is also very natural. I have a happy blanket boy of my own lol.

Last edited:

VentrellaJr

Lairian
They are usually humping the blanket. Sorry no other way say it lol. Just like with humans, even if neutered, it feels good to them.
If they are just simply kneading a blanket it is a form of comfort going back to when they were kittens and pushing on their mom’s nipple area to get more milk. But the blanket in the mouth and kneading is a bit more sexual in nature. It is also very natural. I have a happy blanket boy of my own lol.

thank you so much

VentrellaJr

Lairian
As @Catzzzmeow says, my boy Ross does this too...when his brother is under the blanket. Yeeee, strange cat;-)

Mussolini
5d238efafe9c98aa8cd596e0bcace133.jpg

does the same especially when Marcello my other Sphynx cat is under the blanket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back