Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Why does this always happen over break?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I swear this happens to me every year, the kids ae off from school for 10 days and I love it! Yes I am the crazy mom that loves when her kids are home driving me crazy and I hate school mornings. So last night at about 11:30 our 12 year old is standing by our bed yelling mom I'm gonna puke:Badly: ok so go to the bathroom. Well she did and was sick poor girl she is sleeping now and I just hope this is a quick bug and does not spread to the rest of us.

ktate88

Banned
I hope it is just a bug. I was sick Christmas Eve and Christmas day with that and other-- not fun!

Hope you all can ward off the bug. Sending healthy vibes!

Gizzymom

Banned
Awwww... that stinks over break! I hope she gets well soon and everybody else stays healthy so you can enjoy your family time together!:Laugh:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
awe Heather, what a mess. :( hope she feels better soon and can enjoy the rest of break.
(i'm sick on vacation right now-UGH)

Bella07

Banned
Aawww, I really hope she gets well soon, and that the rest of your family don't catch what she has. Being sick when you have time off is always no fun, especially for the family as well. Good thoughts and best wishes to your daughter!

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww I hope she gets well soon!! If one of us gets sick or feels like we might we both stick to EMERGEN-C 3x a day and echinacea tea at least 2x a day... Usually we don't end up catching the other ones sickies :ThumbsUp:

STAY WELL and quick recovery to your little one!!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry to hear your daughter is sick- hopefully it's a 24-48hr bug and she can still enjoy the rest of her vacation. As a mom of 2 kids, I'm with you- I hate school mornings (it's always too early and too crazy:LOL:)!

Amanda537

Lairian
My son and daughter did the same thing on Christmas day:ThumbsDown:.. It only lasted about 24 hours though!
Hope she's feeling better!!

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yup, it's Murphy's Law :ThumbsDown: My hubby has been fighting off some bug for a few weeks now and my cousin was in the hospital most of christmas :ThumbsDown: Hopefully your daughter's "bug" will clear up soon so you can all enjoy your time together :Smile:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope it's a short bug and your daughter gets well soon. And that no one else catches it too!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! She recovered quickly and yesterday afternoon we went to panera for lunch and did some sale hunting. Dad was at work and brother snow boarding so it was just the 2 of us, we had a nice day.

susi794

Staff member
Glad to hear it...you're such a good mom, Heather. Would've loved to have done stuff like that with my mom.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better and it sounds like you two had a great day together:BigSmile:

Back