Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Why I Like Cats

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You know I like cats because they are honest to goodness souls. I don't like my ex husband because he is a bad person. I called him tonight to feel him out and to let him know how much he is missing out on his son's life. (Our child has been diagnosed as ADHD, Autistic, Aspbergers, Mentally Retarded, and I am not sure.) Yes they say I am not sure what is going on with your child Candys. I do know that he is very imaginative and he has a great sense of recall (on his terms) and he is willing to please and to go beyond what is asked of him. Everyone in his school adores him. He is just not a neurotypical child. OK so I am fine with his father not being in his life - a good thing because his father is a narcissist. I am fine with this 360 days a year - but this is one of the days I am not fine with it. The child is now in the third grade and has not been in any sports. I am just so angry because I allowed myself to be bluffed by an expert liar. Someone that sucked me into their life like a svengalli and I did not know what hit me. So now that I have made my bed - I have to lay in it. And I make a fine bed - I work a full time job and pick up odd jobs here and there to pay the bills while he still lives off of relatives and I don't even think he has a job. He went tru 2 homes and 3 cars right after our divorce. Now he has nothing. I am angry tonight because he is the one that wanted to have the child - I did not want to and told him that I feared that something would happen and I would end up taking care of the child by myself just like my first child. He swayed me to having a child. I WANTED TO HAVE KITTENS.:Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
El Gato - you are so funny - thanks for the approval.:Exclamation::Celebrate:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You guys are awesome. That is why I like it here. There are a lot of kind hearts. I am over it and today is a bright (hot) day. :Smile:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sometimes you just gotta vent, we get it. Your son sounds like a very special kid, and one day your ex will realize what he has given up by not being in his life. There is nothing like sticky kisses and big hugs! At the same time I realize how frustrating and difficult being a parent is, then to add the medical and emotional issues you are having to deal with....well, vent away my dear, then go have a margarita:ThumbsUp: Tomorrow is a new day!

Bella07

Banned
Venting is good. Your son is lucky to have such a wonderful mother like you in his life. Keep the positive vibes and love going, in order to keep the crazy out of your life. Sending you <hugs> as well!

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sorry this is whats going on. I dont want kids either. And youd think guys would be ok with that. I guess he found a way around it :(

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Candy You are a great mom and a blessing to your son. Your inate goodness comes through. This is a great non judgemental place to vent. We all support you and feel a bit of your pain. Stay strong although I know some days you may feel like YOU should be the one who just floats through life with no worries or responsibilities. Those days it feels like your life sucks but to your son every day is a day you are his mommy and that is worth alot.