Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Why I love Sphynxlair.....

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Could every one please tell me what they like or love about Sphynlair?
Thank You!:Laugh:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is easy!

What is there not to love?

I love being able to Search past threads. It's the first place I go to when there's something about Sphynx I need to know. Chances are I can find something before even asking!

The PM feature and Notifications are great. I can sign in and see what's new on the site right away. (Not that I'm not constantly on anyway :Laugh:).

The contests and polls are always fun.

Thank you for the site! :ThumbsUp:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree with Heather 100%. But I want to add one more thing: I can post as many pictures, as many threads, and as many comments as I want about the little sphynx in my life and others without feeling like I'm crazy. Everyone on here just understands what the other one is feeling; everyone understands the joy and excitement you get with the little naked bundle of joy!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree with Heather on everything also..
I wish there were more people that show on the site though.
I love seeing everyones sphynxs and meeting new sphynx people.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree with Heather on everything also..
I wish there were more people that show on the site though.
I love seeing everyones sphynxs and meeting new sphynx people.

I agree! It's fun to browse through albums and seeing all the unique sphynx markings.

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
lets c were do I begin........the thing I love the most is that every1 here loves sphynx & we all share the same obsession our sphynx!!!! I also love how @ least 1 person has gone threw the same thing that another person is going threw & can help them or give advice .I also love how every1 is so friendly!!!- Jessica:ThumbsUp:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love sphynlair because here I'm not the crazy cat lady and nobody thinks I have some weird relationship with my cat. I'm able to come here for help or just to vent when others just won't understand or can't help me. Even though many of us may never meet, we are a weird family of our own.

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love the lair. It is fun and informative. Any questions, you can find the answer here. Plus, all the fellow sphynx lovers know how much I love those naked,little creatures and I don't feel quite as "crazy". HaHa!

myspecialboy

Lairian
I love how it brings sphynx owners/lovers together! All of the advice and pictures of adorable little ones is great! Also, how when someone has a loss of any sort, there is so much support!

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love sphynx lair because the content of the site is amazing, everyone is so nice and so funny too it doesn't matter what kind of day i've had i can always get on here and laugh my (beep) off :LOL: and if i need help or just want to talk, i can do that too its truly a great site!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love it for all the reasons above.. I have found it a great place for information, support, and new friends..Not to mention alot of good humor about our cats and the crazy things they do...

Oliando

Lairian
I'm only new but my impressions so far are that the forum is exceptionally friendly but also very informed. I love the changing line up of photos, and I really really appreciate the fact that the members here are so willing to help with their knowledge and experience.

It's a lovely place and I'm glad to have found it. Very special resource. :ThumbsUp:

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love sphynlair because here I'm not the crazy cat lady and nobody thinks I have some weird relationship with my cat. I'm able to come here for help or just to vent when others just won't understand or can't help me. Even though many of us may never meet, we are a weird family of our own.

I couldn't have said it better!:Laugh:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It always chears me up to come on here. Its nice to read things people have put that I can relate to and be reassured by. It's great fun.

AngelSphynx

Lairian
I think everyone here has summed it all up!
But let me tell you, when I first heard about The Sphynx Lair, I was so excited because I feel the Sphynx community greatly needed a place to come together and share our passion (and without being judged or attacked! I have been on "Sphynx" and regular "Cat" groups on myspace and I swear they bite! lol!) I love the way so many people came together here and created such a lovely atmosphere. There is hardly anything out there for us and look how fast this place got hoppin!

Other reasons which were probably mentioned already:
I looove sharing pictures and commenting on them! (Sorry if I comment too much! hehe!)
I love how we can also easily share videos.
I love the new little profiles.
I love talking to other Sphynx owners/breeders. I love to meet people in general.
There is always someone out there to answer a question in particular to the breed.
There is always something new going on here (this place keeps getting better and better!)
I love the contests!
I love sharing pictures (oops, said that already..)
And Admin, the site in itself is awesome- how everything is laid out and the graphics/colors (and the new Halloween theme!) You've done a great, great job!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ditto...Ditto...Ditto. What a great day it was when I found this site! Oh and, Admin is very helpful with the tech stuff. That really helps all of us non techies.:Wink:

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Sphynx lair because I get to meet other Sphynx owners who have the same love for the breed as I do. I also get great advice and felt welcome from the first day I joined. Sphynxlair is a wonderful community of great caring people who all share a love for the AWESOME breed called Sphynx!:BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

Back