Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Why??

Brooke

Banned
Why am I stuck at work today instead of at home snuggling with them? :Frown:

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 31

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Even though I am at home with my guys ..... Because the world is an evil place! If it was a happy place we would be able to get paid to do whatever we like! But look at the brightside.... you will be that much happier when you get home!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It is so hard for me to leave for work in the morning . While I put my make-up on Scrotie climbs in my lap and then when I put my shoes on, basically anytime I sit down for a minute he curls up in my lap. Its heart breaking to move him and than to leave him :Sad:

CoolSphynx

Lairian
Why am I stuck at work today instead of at home snuggling with them? :Frown:
...So you can earn more green papers to buy them stuff! :LOL: I don't blame ya a bit for wanting to go home to that cute bald posse--- who's missing from the pile up? Is Helen in there?

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Brooke, I ask myself the same question everyday...sigh. Today while I was getting ready for work, Piglet was rubbing up against me wanting to be petted while looking at me with her big sad eyes. It took everything I had to leave her this morning. :Sad: I wish our workplaces would allow us to bring our pets with us...OR allow us to do our work at home so we can be with our pets. :Idea:

Brooke

Banned
...So you can earn more green papers to buy them stuff! :LOL: I don't blame ya a bit for wanting to go home to that cute bald posse--- who's missing from the pile up? Is Helen in there?

Helen is in the back with her face buried in the blankie (she always sleeps face down like that!) Walter is the one missing...he was laying in his infamous bed.

Brooke, I ask myself the same question everyday...sigh. Today while I was getting ready for work, Piglet was rubbing up against me wanting to be petted while looking at me with her big sad eyes. It took everything I had to leave her this morning. :Sad: I wish our workplaces would allow us to bring our pets with us...OR allow us to do our work at home so we can be with our pets. :Idea:

We used to be allowed to bring pets to work. Harold used to come with me all the time (until he got sick, I didn't want to stress him out). I really enjoyed bringing him in, but I definitely wasn't as productive when he was here. He also took a poop on someone's desk once, but it was okay, because she totally deserved it and he got lots of praise from everyone in the office that day!! :LOL: They recently changed the pet policy because someone brought their dog in with fleas and we had to have pest control come and treat the place. I keep reminding everyone that my hairless cats don't get fleas, so they should be exempt from the rule but no one will listen to me! :Angry:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We used to be allowed to bring pets to work. Harold used to come with me all the time (until he got sick, I didn't want to stress him out). I really enjoyed bringing him in, but I definitely wasn't as productive when he was here. He also took a poop on someone's desk once, but it was okay, because she totally deserved it and he got lots of praise from everyone in the office that day!! :LOL: They recently changed the pet policy because someone brought their dog in with fleas and we had to have pest control come and treat the place. I keep reminding everyone that my hairless cats don't get fleas, so they should be exempt from the rule but no one will listen to me! :Angry:

:LOL: That is so AWESOME!! I can think of a few people's desks I wouldn't mind if Sophie pooped on! :LOL::LOL:

I hate leaving Sophie in the morning too. I walk out the door each day with a sad feeling and I hate it! :Angry:

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I stayed home today because I had a fever & other general yuckiness. All 3 of my boys have been stuck to me like glue and SOOOO well behaved (highly unusual)! Why can't I work from home everyday?!?!

Brooke

Banned
I stayed home today because I had a fever & other general yuckiness. All 3 of my boys have been stuck to me like glue and SOOOO well behaved (highly unusual)! Why can't I work from home everyday?!?!

I know! ...although, Nelson likes to plant his big naked butt right on the keyboard whenever I'm working on the computer. I can't promise I'd get very much work done, but I'd be a much happier person every day!!

PS - I hope you feel better!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree, Kalliee. It's a picture I would put as my desktop image so when the day is going rough at work, I can think about what I have to look forward to at home: Relaxation with no worries!

Most people at work put pictures related to the time of year or pictures of their family on their desktop. . .I'm always putting pictures of Stella and/or Izzy on my desktop. These ARE my children! :) People just expect it now.

Brooke

Banned
I agree, Kalliee. It's a picture I would put as my desktop image so when the day is going rough at work, I can think about what I have to look forward to at home: Relaxation with no worries!

Most people at work put pictures related to the time of year or pictures of their family on their desktop. . .I'm always putting pictures of Stella and/or Izzy on my desktop. These ARE my children! :) People just expect it now.

My current avatar pic is also my work desktop photo. And, if I'm feeling especially homesick, I'll log on to youtube from work and watch all my cat home videos a couple of times! (Only my Sphynx Lair friends would understand this!!)

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sometimes when I'm at work and I miss Sophie I find myself striking up conversations with coworkers asking them about their cats. Then I take over the conversation to talk about the latest things going on with Sophie :LOL:. If I'm not with her I'm probably talking about her and always thinking about her. :Dizzy:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have a digital picture frame with tons of pictures of Meecho, plus a real photo posted on my desk, plus my screen saver on my work laptop and my wall paper on my work laptop:LOL: I HAD to delete that damn Gecko:Laugh: It literally looks like Meecho threw up on my desk and god forbid you were to walk by and ask about her because then I can't shut up:LOL::Laugh:

Brooke

Banned
I have a digital picture frame with tons of pictures of Meecho, plus a real photo posted on my desk, plus my screen saver on my work laptop and my wall paper on my work laptop:LOL: I HAD to delete that damn Gecko:Laugh: It literally looks like Meecho threw up on my desk and god forbid you were to walk by and ask about her because then I can't shut up:LOL::Laugh:

:LOL::LOL: HAHA!! sometimes I get to talking about my cats at work and time will go by and i'll notice my co-workers eyes start glazing over...hehehe...of course I keep talking about them anyway! :Laugh:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL: HAHA!! sometimes I get to talking about my cats at work and time will go by and i'll notice my co-workers eyes start glazing over...hehehe...of course I keep talking about them anyway! :Laugh:

I've bored all the people at the bodyshop I'm stationed at and all my coworkers with GEICO, but we get lots of walk in customers too and if I can fit it in with the I'm sorry you can't drive and crashed your car with stuff on Meecho I will.:Laugh:

Back