Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Will be new sphynx mom in the beginning of November!

Catstuff

Lairian
My name is Emily Rose,
I'm very happy to to introduce to my boy Baldwin, he'll be ready beginning of November!!
cid:IMG-20160927-001583.jpg

So far I have ordered his ear cleaner, box, heating cat bed. I'd like to use a shampoo that is gentle and works well for my critter. Any organic shampoos you guys recommend? Any other advice is greatly appreciated

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Catstuff welcome to sphynxlair! Baldwin is an adorable and handsome little boy. Love his colour.
For the shampoo I know lots of lairians use D'Grease or Hylyt shampoo.
Most sphynx love blankets, lots of blankets, to crawl under. If your looking for toys: most of the time they love Da Bird. It's a great toy to play with and to bond with Baldwin.

Oh and make sure you have lots of things to do till november cause waiting for gotcha day can be a killer:).

Catstuff

Lairian
@toaandross Got it! :depressed: I'm so excited for him. I feel like it's taking a lifetime. I'll be sure to update everyone! Thanks again!

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Catstuff hello and welcome.

The waiting surely is a killer. I always say that shopping for the little one helps the time go by quicker. LOL

Baldwin is the purrfect sphynx kitty name. :) What a cutie pie. If you haven't fallen in love with him yet, I give you two minutes with him on Gotcha Day and you will be head over heels in love. Eh, make that less than two minutes. LOL

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Handsome little Gentleman.
HyLyt Shampoo, is hypoallergenic, great shampoo for Sphynx.
Google for best price.
31BmmqsXmjL.jpg

Also, you need to get Lysine, to start giving as soon
as his first meal. Give it daily 250mg for kittens under 6 months.
500mg after 6 months.
Viralys-L-Lysine-Powder-100-gm.jpg

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Catstuff and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Catstuff , Baldwin is absolutely adorable -
Love his name :)

Looking forward to your journey of pics and tales with us

Jump in and enjoy amd keep us updated often

Catstuff

Lairian
Back