Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wilsons Progress

Yoda mom

Staff member
@nudebea , ((((hugs)))) Mr Wilson only knows your love. glad to hear he is enjoying zoomies.. I learned with my babies over the years, they have no idea what all those reports say and enjoy each moment to the fullest filled with love, and that is everything. much love hugs head smooches

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Happy Birthday!!!! Wilson certainly has a lot to celebrate…and so do you.

Sheldon13

Staff member
The most precious of birthdays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@nudebea Happiest 9th Birthday wishes n kisses adorable Mr Wilson!!!! lots of love and blessings for many more!
love to see pics!

hugs n head smooches! Go Team Wilson!!!!! great job mum!!!

1667085517892.png

nudebea

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Happy New Year , and sorry about the delayed reply. Thank you for enquiring about our Wilson and also for keeping him in your hearts. He has had a good Christmas, we had a little blip around New Year which thankfully only lasted 24 hours, where he was quite lethargic , but he bounced back. Eighteen months ago, August 2021 , when he first collapsed and was diagnosed with his heart problem, we didn't expect to be blessed with so much more time so we are very thankful. As anyone who has experienced the work of having any much loved animal with a health problem will know, it can be a rollercoaster but my little buddy is still enjoying life xx