Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wilsons Progress

Yoda mom

Staff member
@nudebea , ((((hugs)))) Mr Wilson only knows your love. glad to hear he is enjoying zoomies.. I learned with my babies over the years, they have no idea what all those reports say and enjoy each moment to the fullest filled with love, and that is everything. much love hugs head smooches

Yoda mom

Staff member
@nudebea Happiest 9th Birthday wishes n kisses adorable Mr Wilson!!!! lots of love and blessings for many more!
love to see pics!

hugs n head smooches! Go Team Wilson!!!!! great job mum!!!

1667085517892.png

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Happy New Year , and sorry about the delayed reply. Thank you for enquiring about our Wilson and also for keeping him in your hearts. He has had a good Christmas, we had a little blip around New Year which thankfully only lasted 24 hours, where he was quite lethargic , but he bounced back. Eighteen months ago, August 2021 , when he first collapsed and was diagnosed with his heart problem, we didn't expect to be blessed with so much more time so we are very thankful. As anyone who has experienced the work of having any much loved animal with a health problem will know, it can be a rollercoaster but my little buddy is still enjoying life xx

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just an update on my boy, Wilsons progress and living with HCM. He went to the cardiologist on Friday for his routine scans and checks and although his left atria is still enlarged and he is still having ectopic beats, nothing has changed for the worse , so its the best we can hope for. In August, it will be 2 years since he first collapsed and we found he had the heart problem .Luckily, we seem to have found the dosage of medication that suits him ( a relief as we cannot increase his dose if the situation had deteriorated as he is sensitive to the meds and suffered toxicity in the past when the dose was increase). Otherwise , he is still living his *best life" still mischievous , sassy, loving, just our special little guy. Once again Id like to thank the wonderful members of this site for their kind thoughts and good vibes.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@nudebea , Team Wilson is always on my heart and mind.
I am soo happy he is stable and living his best life full of sass. a true inspiration to others on the journey.
hugs n continued thriving vibe head smooches.
Dance Cat GIF

Back