Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Winny!! (pictures of our new baby)

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well she's 7, so "baby" is basically my term for lovies :)

These are pictures from her old family. these are what they emailed me. She's suppose to come home tonight!! :)

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
DEFINITELY!!! :) im hoping when she comes home that she'll remember her "sister" Bea, (who we also adopted from this family).

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gadz- I LOVE her name too!!!! i can't possibly change it anyway, she's 7.. she knows her name :) Her real name is Windsor, but i guess they call her Winny.

We got Bea from the same people and her name is Beatrix (Bee-Ah-Tricks)... which i'm not super fond of... so we shortened it and call her Bea (Bee-Ah)

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
KushielsTart- i haven't seen her yet... but from my understanding she's a "blue" girl but has some skin irritation. Although i'm not sure why type of irriation or allergy she has. i will know more when she get here... in about 15 mins!!!! :)

KushielsTart- i haven't seen her yet... but from my understanding she's a "blue" girl but has some skin irritation. Although i'm not sure why type of irriation or allergy she has. i will know more when she get here... in about 15 mins!!!! :)
It's 15 minutes later right now! I bet she's in your home now!!!
Keep us updated! Give the new girl a big cuddle from me :ThumbsUp:

She is so pretty!!!!!! I love the name Winnie but I love the name Bea too. I think they will become fast friends and you will have snugglers in no time!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@ home update:
Bea didnt remember Winny and it wasn't a love-match reunion as i had hoped for! :( everytime Bea sees Winny she hisses!! lol and vise versa.
Bronxe is VERY curious about Winny and is doing good with her.
Winny is warming up to everyone... she's hissing a lot when theres movement and such.. but is doing much better then Bea did with the transition.
Its funny because my step daughter has stayed close to winny snuggling and petting... well whenever Alexis gets up Winny starts whining until Alexis sits back down!!!! lol it's TOO cute!!!
OOOh- and note: the "polka dots" you see near her ears are REALLY there!!!! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!
She kinda has a devon rex face with a sphynx body! she's beautiful!! she's fuzzy all over.

awww sorry it didnt go so smoothly,,they will warm up eventually tho. Atleast there was no blood shed.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She's so pretty, I hope the integration keeps on going smoothly.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Transitions take time. I'm glad Winny has found a trusting friend in Alexis.

Don't you worry, Bea and Winny are bound to become friends over time. It sounds as if Bronxe will act as the go between the two girls for a while.

Last edited: