Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wishin for another nekkid.

tutsmom

Lairian
Hello all. I am new to this forum. I have a wonderful lovely hairless boy. He is a nut.
He is black.
I'd love to adopt another if anyone knows where one is...
I am located in pennsylvania.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tutsmom welcome to Sphynx Lair! Thanks for joining! We do have info periodically on Sphynx rescues so keep trying back and enjoy the forum, we have a lot of interesting sphynx kitties and lot of fun info on the forum!:Laugh:
enjoy!

Brooke

Banned
Hi Tutsmom, Welcome to the forum and we'd love to see some pictures of your nut! :Laugh:

I've adopted all of my sphynx kitties as adults and found them through classified ads on craigslist and kijiji.com. There are also several listed on petfinder.com. It took months of daily searching to find mine, but there are many sphynx's out there that need homes if you can find them - they do seem to get snatched up rather quickly! Just take care to get as much background on the cat as possible...I learned that lesson the hard way...

Good luck! When it comes to sphynx's, two (or 3 or 4...) is definitely better than one! Right guys?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Tutsmom and thanks for joining us! I too would love to see pics of your nut (what A great way to explain him):Woo: I think they all do have A bit of nut in them! Good luck on your search for A new one!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
I am sure you will find the another sphynx.
You can not just have 1 sphynx.
I love the black sphynx and would love to see pictures of your sphynx.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Tutsmom i'm also from Pa and had a hard time finding my sphynx Ill keep my eye out for you and let you know if i find any i know there is one in Shamokin Pa for 300 i can give you the link if you want.

Back