Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Working away from home

Beckinboots

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm having to stay away from home overnight for work tonight and this is the first time Rankle hasn't had one of his hoomans at home with him. I've set the automatic cat feeders but knowing what a little food thief he is I'm worried I'll be going home to one very fat sphynx and two starving cats. This might be the first and the last time I stay away when my husband isn't there either!

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well, you don't know until you try sometimes! Fingers and paws crossed it's alright when you get home :)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Hoping all went well. I know it is stressful going away. Timer dishes are great though when you need them in a pinch.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hope all goes well! Do you have a timer dish where you can also record something? I had one and I made a message "Toa, Ross, Jade...food! Nooooo Ross not all the food is for you". When the timer opens they heared my voices. Don't think it stopped Ross from eating the most though

Beckinboots

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well, I got home and everyone was alive, they just made loads of noise. I think they were happy to see me despite me bringing the big hairy smelly thing (the dog), and the husband home with me. :0