Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

World's Best Litter?

LadyZephyr

Lairian
I use World's Best, it's really good to be honest but has its cons also. It lasts for forever because it clumps so brilliantly, but to be honest the tray does start to stink when you hit the 2 week mark or so, probably due to the little broken off particles of pee and poop you can't manage to scoop up and you end up having to do a complete litter change which is quite costly and doesn't make it last as long as you'd like. The other downside is it is very dusty, not sure if this would depend on the bag you've managed to get but ours so far have been incredibly dusty, so much so when Bluebelle visits the loo she comes out and there is dust all over her head and paws, it's especially fun when you come back from work and she jumps all over your black suit jacket after going loo. lol Great thing about it though is the flushable factor and it's pretty much odorless (until the 2-3 week mark) and ya if they eat it it wont hurt em, it's just corn I think. I'd probably keep getting it for now but if I can find a less dusty litter that doesnt track as much but does the same great things WBCL does then I would switch.

Back