Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Worried about Tux.

tessblack

Banned
Last night we were laying in bed watching TV. Tux was facing the TV laying on my husbands chest with his butt to his face. Then he slowly raised his butt up and then put it down. What followed was a really bad fart! It seemed so deliberate, we were both in shock and then tears. I am scared he is watching me and doing what I do. I guess the tea bagging is not so bad after all.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was worried i'd open this thread and it be more bad news.... I'm glad it wasn't LOL!!!
Sphynx have almost as bad of gas as bullies.... somedays maybe worse!! lol. Bronxe lets out the silent but deadly ones...

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OK - I just choked on my turkey sandwich. OMG ! That reminds me when Dinks was new to our household and we were sitting on the sofa with Dinks in my lap - and UH - the broccoli got the best of me and I passed gas like a semi horn - Dinks sprung up in the air and took off running.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
OMG!!! I was so worried to read this thread!!! Glad to see Tux is ok tho!! lol He sounds like a real "stinker".

When we pick up SoBe we have to be careful about hugging her too much,,,she will fart on us! lol

LLevenson

Lairian
I guess the tea bagging is not so bad after all.

speaking of "tea-bagging"....last night as I was laying in bed, almost asleep, Arias jumped up onto the bed. He was standing on my chest like he usually does but this time, he decided to sit....and his boy bits landed right in that space b/w my lips and my nose!!! :Hysterical: Not pleasant!!!

holly_savage

Banned
speaking of "tea-bagging"....last night as I was laying in bed, almost asleep, Arias jumped up onto the bed. He was standing on my chest like he usually does but this time, he decided to sit....and his boy bits landed right in that space b/w my lips and my nose!!! :Hysterical: Not pleasant!!!

roflmao!!!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well since we are on the "grosser" aspect of Sphynx ownership...Kokka sat on my hand a little while ago and left a little 'snail trail"!!!!! I just keep telling myself it's pee!

Inferno12

Banned

:LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

This is hilarious!

Tess, I thought Johnny was bad with his stinky farts but I guess not. lol....the worst he has done was when we went to my old orthodontist office because they wanted to meet him. He farted non stop in peoples faces. It was so embarrassing. I dont think he has ever farted that much again

BTW...I was worried about reading this one too because I thought maybe he was sick

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I told my boyfriend about this thread last night Tess - he laughed so hard he nearly cried.
And LLevenson - my boyfriend is soooo happy we have girls now after your story!! lol

tessblack

Banned
Sorry about the heading I did not even think of it that way. It is good to know that we are not the only ones with little gross creatures at times. It is weird he has not farted since we changed his food but the cat sitter brought him so different treats so it must be it. I think he was just getting my husband back for all the times he farted on tux when he was sleeping under the covers. Kitty dutch oven.

I just love reading everyones funny stories they are so entertaining!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

braverducky

Lairian
Pander will be sound asleep.. then he will just get up out of no where all casual like and take off across the house. Seconds later we find out why... What a smelly guy. He even hates the smell of it himself!
Also.. when he farts and he walks he will stop to stick out one of his back legs all crooked to let it out. Funniest thing ever

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Pander will be sound asleep.. then he will just get up out of no where all casual like and take off across the house. Seconds later we find out why... What a smelly guy. He even hates the smell of it himself!
Also.. when he farts and he walks he will stop to stick out one of his back legs all crooked to let it out. Funniest thing ever

bwahahahaha:Hysterical::Hysterical::LOL::Hysterical:

Inferno12

Banned

Ha Ha Ha Ha :LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back