Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Worshipping the Heat Demon

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
How cute they are!!! We have one right under the bathroom sink (I think that's kind of odd, but whatever) so trying to brush your teeth without tripping over a sphynx is hard:LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ha, ha, that is too cute! Piglet, along with my two Siamese, worships the heat demons too....she LOVES the heater vents!

Last edited:

Rhubarb

Lairian
They are pretty funny about it...I am trying to get a pic of when they lay on top of each other on top of the vent because it really looks like they are worshipping. I love my kitties!!! They are so much fun.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is really cute!

Sophie now jumps in front of the vent whenever it is on. If someone asks me where she is I say "she's venting" :LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are pretty funny about it...I am trying to get a pic of when they lay on top of each other on top of the vent because it really looks like they are worshipping. I love my kitties!!! They are so much fun.

Sounds hilarious!!!

gizmo6370

Banned
We got floor heating ....so Storm will go and lay under the seats.....and bake :BigSmile:

Attachments

• Storm.JPG
    Storm.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 9

wundrlust

Lairian
They are remarkable creatures. Both the boys have heated beds and blakets. They also have a bed in my walk in close that has a heating duct. They can sleep right under it. Downstairs they either sit on the heated pet pad in their little bed while they watch the birds eat outside the window or they disappear into the couch. They found where my ferrets had burrowed to sleep and now they nap there which sit overs 2 vents on either side. When I go to bed one of the boys will always spend the night with me. He loves the flannel sheets and down comforter. He is so precious the way he pushed his way next to me under the covers. When Bob is here he insists on sleeping against him. He adores Bob. I do, too!

Back