Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Would you rather?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Would you rather game: The poster asks a question using this structure: Would you rather....... or would you...............?

Then the NEXT poster answers that question and asks ANOTHER question using the structure, then the next poster repeats the last poster and so on......

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I would rather drive my car/motorcycle to work. It would take HOURS to take a city bus from here.

Would you rather do outside work or clean your house inside?

Jen

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That's a tough one...are there kids in the pool? Then lake. Is the bottom of the lake gross? A pool.

No, I would rather swim in pool. Yes, a warm pool. A warm pool because it's heated, not because there are kids in it.

Would you rther sit next to a talker on an airplane, or a snorer?

Jen

xAnnthia

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thats an easy one. . .
Dentist!

Would you rather do laundry. . .or vacuum?
(only because I have to do both right now and I can't figure out which to do first! :ThumbsDown:)

susi794

Staff member
RETAIL THERAPY--that's a no-brainer!!! :LOL:
Would you rather go skinny dipping or swim with a suit on? :Dizzy::LOL::Wink:

(It's VERY dark, of course!)

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well I'd rather skinny dip but only if noone was around. Would you rather go to the moon or dive to the bottom of the ocean?

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Depends on where I am - @ home grubbies but @ a party I love to dress up. I even have corsets and stuff!

Would you rather study for school or do housework? It's something I struggle with all the time!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would rather have drinks with friends!

Would you rather fly to a short destination (4 hours or less) or drive a car to your destination?

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I enjoy a nice car ride.....

Would you rather spend 8hrs a day 5 days a week with 5 to 9 toddlers or sphynx kittens (not just playing but feeding and cleaning up the poo)....

Back