Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wouldn't It Be Great If...

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Wouldn't it be great if the same beauty standards for sphynxs applied to humans? What a cool world it would be if baldness, wrinkles, big ears, pot bellies and odd eyes were seen as valued and desirable! :BigSmile:

Bella07

Banned
I second that! Especially the pot belly part....that way, no more calorie counting or dieting, just eat all you want....the bigger, the better! :Wink:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I want to be a pink and pointed Sphynx with turquoise eyes and a big round belly.:BigSmile:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wouldn't it be great if the same beauty standards for sphynxs applied to humans? What a cool world it would be if baldness, wrinkles, big ears, pot bellies and odd eyes were seen as valued and desirable! :BigSmile:

I bet there's a "special interest" group somewhere on the web for this! :LOL:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
And we could curl up together. I would clean your wrinkled head. AAAWWWWW.:Smile:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't think I'd make a good Sphynx... always mashing buttons on the computer, taking things apart, curiousness to the point of breaking things... But as far as being judged on the Sphynx scale for beauty :LOL: all I have to do is wait a few years for the winkles -- I've got a shaved head and pot belly...

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: it would be cool but i dont think i would make a very sphynx i'm always cold even when the heating is on,:Surprise: ide look like a sphynx coming down off drugs with the shakes =s lol

MikkiJean

Lairian
Oh man, to be pampered and bathed and doted on constantly. Not to mention it would be perfectly acceptable, even expected, to be cuddled up under the covers all day.. what a life :BigSmile: