Wow...I am so impressed with Thera Neem Organic Pet Shampoo! | Sphynxlair

Wow...I am so impressed with Thera Neem Organic Pet Shampoo!

Discussion in 'Pet product reviews' started by sydkat7, May 18, 2010.

1. sydkat7

sydkat7V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $476.00
    Ratings:
    +658
    I bought the Thera Neem pet shampoo on a whim a couple of weeks ago at my local Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers store and then forgot I had it. Well, last weekend, I decided to try it on Piglet...and wow, what a difference it makes! It suds up so much better than the last pet shampoo I had and really seems to cut through Piglet's infamous sphynx greasiness. Its consistency is thinner than most pet shampoos, but that's probably what makes it more effective. Not only does this shampoo gets Piglet clean, it even KEEPS her clean and grease-free for at least two weeks afterwards! Piglet used to get my bedding greasy...well, not anymore after using Thera Neem. The sheets stay clean and so does Piglet's clothes. Also, there is a marked reduction in the "ring around the bathtub" when bathing Piglet with Thera Neem. It cuts through sphynx grease but it's also gentle....Piglet's skin is very soft after using this product.

Like I said before, I purchased this product from Vitamin Cottage but you can also find it online. It's not cheap at $12 a bottle but I think it's worth every penny! Here's a link for more info:

Organixsouth.com – High Quality Neem Products

• Like Like x 14

• MissMySphynxBoys

MissMySphynxBoysGold Lairian Notable Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $502.00
      Ratings:
      +2,259
      Thanks for sharing your recommendation. I have a very greasy yello lab, but haven't found "the best" shampoo for her yet. I'm going to look for it

• dragynflye

dragynflyeLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
      $382.00
      Ratings:
      +101
      neem is also an awesome insect repellent. while i've never tried this particular shampoo, i use neem products on all my animals to keep them free of fleas, ticks, mites, mosquitoes....

• Like Like x 4
      • dreaming_in_colour

dreaming_in_colourBanned

Sphynx Bucks:
        $12.00
        Ratings:
        +891
        Poor Piglet made ring around the tub after a bath?! :LOL: And I thought my Gable was a greasy boy!

Thank you for this recommendation. I will have to look into it. I use coconut oil and dawn on Greasy Gable and within 3 to 4 days, he is brown with greasy crust again. Poor dirty boy.

• TanyaT

TanyaTV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
        $318.00
        Ratings:
        +626
        Wow thanks for sharing!!:ThumbsUp:

• Mug-ys mumma

Mug-ys mummaV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
        $381.99
        Ratings:
        +585
        Thanks for sharing! :ThumbsUp: I'm actually trying to pluck up ther courage to bathe Mug-Y and have found this available in the UK so will be ordering some ASAP!

X

• sydkat7

sydkat7V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
        $476.00
        Ratings:
        +658
        Yes, shocking, I know! Piglet always left a distinct "ring around the tub" after her baths, at least before I started using Thera Neem.

So glad to hear that these products are available in the UK! The Thera Neem pet shampoo has worked so well for Piglet, I'm thinking seriously of trying their human shampoo line for myself, too!

• MissMySphynxBoys

MissMySphynxBoysGold Lairian Notable Member

Sphynx Bucks:
        $502.00
        Ratings:
        +2,259
        I couldn't find this locally so I ordered it online. It arrived this afternoon and I just couldn't wait to use it on my greasy yellow lab. It is thinner than most shampoos, but it lathered fairly well. It cleaned way better than the tea tree oil shampoo for dogs that I tried last. The Thera Neem left her skin and coat feeling and smelling better than it has in a while. Hopefully it will last a few days. It came to about $17 with shipping but was still a bargain compared to the $20 I spent on a 10 oz bottle of shampoo from the vet.

Thanks again for recommending this product.

• zoes mom

zoes momLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
        $331.00
        Ratings:
        +68
        funny I came across this... I was considering a neem product for naturally repelling mosquitos and fleas etc on my tiny dogs. (chi/toy poodle) I usually use revolution in the summer months. I will try to find this product thanks:ThumbsUp: