Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wow! Super Deal Alert!!

Brooke

Banned
If anyone has been considering an automatic water fountain but hasn't taken the plunge (pardon the pun) because they are expensive -I paid about $50 for mine- I just stumbled across this one on the Petco website for $17.99!

http://www.petco.com/product/109056/PETCO-Automatic-Cat-Water-Fountain.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch

Automatic fountains are great for encouraging your cats to drink more water, which can help prevent dehydration, constipation, urinary tract infections, kidney problems, and just promotes general well-being. Plus, they filter the water and just make it taste better for our spoiled-rotten little kids. I swear by mine. I can't personally vouch for this one, but it got decent reviews and the price is right! :ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hey for that price I can stop leaving the sink on A slow drip:Surprise::Laugh:
Now all you have to do is find me A deal like that on the fancy litter box you have and I will be set!:Laugh:

susi794

Staff member
If anyone has been considering an automatic water fountain but hasn't taken the plunge (pardon the pun) because they are expensive -I paid about $50 for mine- I just stumbled across this one on the Petco website for $17.99!

http://www.petco.com/product/109056/PETCO-Automatic-Cat-Water-Fountain.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch

Automatic fountains are great for encouraging your cats to drink more water, which can help prevent dehydration, constipation, urinary tract infections, kidney problems, and just promotes general well-being. Plus, they filter the water and just make it taste better for our spoiled-rotten little kids. I swear by mine. I can't personally vouch for this one, but it got decent reviews and the price is right! :ThumbsUp:

I ordered one..and two more of the top entry litter boxes--just got my first one of those last week--LOVE it! Eventually will be all I use except for my baby trays. No more dog litter box raids once I have them all replaced with the top entries. And that will be GREAT!!!!!
I used the google check out, got $5.00 off and with the tip from havingalook I also got an additional 10% off--amounted to a better deal than the free shipping.

Brooke

Banned
I ordered one..and two more of the top entry litter boxes--just got my first one of those last week--LOVE it! Eventually will be all I use except for my baby trays. No more dog litter box raids once I have them all replaced with the top entries. And that will be GREAT!!!!!
I used the google check out, got $5.00 off and with the tip from havingalook I also got an additional 10% off--amounted to a better deal than the free shipping.

The top entry boxes are awesome, aren't they! I'd still use mine if not for the robot...

My dog used to raid the box constantly. I remember once walking into the back room where the litter box was years ago, and there was Virgil, tail-wagging, running in circles and jumping all excited with his new "toy". I started to join in the fun until I realized his "toy" was a piece of cat poo he was flipping into the air and catching in his mouth!! :Badly2:

susi794

Staff member
The top entry boxes are awesome, aren't they! I'd still use mine if not for the robot...

My dog used to raid the box constantly. I remember once walking into the back room where the litter box was years ago, and there was Virgil, tail-wagging, running in circles and jumping all excited with his new "toy". I started to join in the fun until I realized his "toy" was a piece of cat poo he was flipping into the air and catching in his mouth!! :Badly2:

Yowser! Dogs are disgusting little creatures--I love mine, but I hate that they get into the litter boxes.
What is the robot? An electric litter pan? I used to use one, but with so many cats I had to dump the capture tray several times a day. I am constantly looking for something that will cut down on the mess.

Brooke

Banned
Yowser! Dogs are disgusting little creatures--I love mine, but I hate that they get into the litter boxes.
What is the robot? An electric litter pan? I used to use one, but with so many cats I had to dump the capture tray several times a day. I am constantly looking for something that will cut down on the mess.

Oh!! You mean the Litter-Robot, my new best friend?!

http://www.litter-robot.com/?gclid=CMGAyPL8qZ4CFSkHswodUkGvlg

I've got all my old litter pans in the garage (aka, the litter box graveyard). They've been replaced by one Litter Robot. The only automatic box I've found that can handle multiple cats. Four cats and I only have to empty it every 3 days! :ThumbsUp: It's my most prized possession!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hehe, that's why I love garage sales. Found a Petmate fountain, normally about $50 at Petsmart, at a garage sale for $2. Lady was only selling it because she had bought a bigger one since she had added another cat to the family. Cleaned it, bleached it and it works great. Even came with 3 new filters.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, Brooke...thanks for the info! What an awesome deal! I've just ordered the Petco fountain online and passed on the info to my sister, who has two cats. Now she's going to order the fountain, too!

Back