Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wrinkly Head

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So i took this photo of blues wrinkly head & i love it...has anybody else got any cute wrinkly-head photos to share :)
image.jpg

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Real bad. Even my office admin said today (paraphrased), "I'm excited for you, but lawd have mercy if this intensity keeps up until August!"

Even my husband dreamt about Sphynx cats last night. He dreamed we had one and learned to communicate with it (interpret its meows). It wanted another Sphynx, so we drove across the province where our existing Sphynx picked out another from a breeder.

*head desks* Help me... help me.

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Real bad. Even my office admin said today (paraphrased), "I'm excited for you, but lawd have mercy if this intensity keeps up until August!"

Even my husband dreamt about Sphynx cats last night. He dreamed we had one and learned to communicate with it (interpret its meows). It wanted another Sphynx, so we drove across the province where our existing Sphynx picked out another from a breeder.

*head desks* Help me... help me.
Hehehe you pair sound like us !! Hope your husbands allergies arent affected by a sphynx, if hes spent an hour or so playing with them i'm sure his skin & eyes would of played him up a bit, i think you will be great parents its just a shame nobody could let you babysit overnight so you'd get the full sphynx experience, if u get a kitten & hes allergic i can see a divorce on the cards lol ;) xxxx

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hehehe you pair sound like us !! Hope your husbands allergies arent affected by a sphynx, if hes spent an hour or so playing with them i'm sure his skin & eyes would of played him up a bit, i think you will be great parents its just a shame nobody could let you babysit overnight so you'd get the full sphynx experience, if u get a kitten & hes allergic i can see a divorce on the cards lol ;) xxxx

My instinct says all will be well. The allergy seems to really stem from fur/hair intolerance. But we will spend more time with Sphynx kitties before the Gotcha Date, in case we need to back out. But we are so smitten, so in love... it's insane. I honestly haven't been this happy over something other than my husband in a looooooong time. And he feels the same. He already said that if issues do arise after we get our naked that he'd take pills or whatever is necessary. He misses having a kitty as much as I do. GAH!!! weepy!!!

Sfuller

Lairian
My instinct says all will be well. The allergy seems to really stem from fur/hair intolerance. But we will spend more time with Sphynx kitties before the Gotcha Date, in case we need to back out. But we are so smitten, so in love... it's insane. I honestly haven't been this happy over something other than my husband in a looooooong time. And he feels the same. He already said that if issues do arise after we get our naked that he'd take pills or whatever is necessary. He misses having a kitty as much as I do. GAH!!! weepy!!!

he is a keeper!

Back