Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wyndi and Jeckyll say hi and meow!

Wyndarith

Lairian
Hi, Wyndarith isn't my real name, but please call me this, or Wyndi or something :p

I'm 23, female, live in Belgium (Europe) and study Japanese (culture and language) at the University of Leuven (also in Belgium). As I live in a dorm room, all I'm allowed to have are my two turtles. ..well actually I'm not allowed to have pets at all, but hey, who is going to be bugged by two tiny little turtles!?

So, until I can move out and get a Sphynx, I'm living with my turtles and an imaginary Sphynx I called Jeckyll (as in Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde).

Uhm.. Well, I can't post pics of a non-existing cat, can I? XD I'll make a drawing soon.

Xx

Moonstone

Lairian
Hello Windy !
I'm not so far from you cause I'm near Paris.

I used to go in Belgium, near leuven in a recent past (not leuven the new), because I work for a Belgium company.

I hope you will find a great nude kitty as soon as you will have your own flat !

It's a pure enchantment ! a fairy....I had one 3 years ago and now 6 !
:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Wyndarith

Lairian
Wow 6 cats.. now that's got to be a busy life!

Ah, yeah, it took me a while to discover the difference between "Leuven" and "Louvain-la-neuve", too.

I'm hoping to move out (I mean, to a proper apartment) within 3 or 4 years, so then I'll get one of those naked fairies too ;)

I know someone who knows someone (connections, connections, lol) who has a Sphynx, called "Baby Blue", and I met Baby Blue once and completely fell in love with her. When I entered the living room, the cat inspected me from head to toe ^^. She even climbed up to my shoulder! Talk about a first impression..

<3

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Can we call you Winnie the Pooh? heheh just kidding although that name is strangely endearing. It sounds like you have your plate full. Good luck with your studies.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Wyndi!! What made you decide to study Japanese? Have you ever been? I lived there for four years and to this day I still miss it. Funny thing is I'm Korean so you would think I'd miss Korea more :)

Wyndarith

Lairian
Haha sure, go ahead and call me Pooh :p

Japanese.. Weird story actually. My friend has been a manga/anime fan since.. ..very young :p And although I'm not that much into manga or anime, I did fall head over heels in love with J-rock. She let me listen to artists like Miyavi, L'Arc~en~Ciel, those guys. And I just totally lost my heart. Then I discovered how beautiful the language is, and.. ..well.. since I'm good at languages, this was a logical choice ^^ I'm probably going to Japan in June 2010, I've got a friend in Tokyo.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You will have a blast. I had only been to Tokyo once as a vacation but it was awesome. I lived in Sagamihara which is a small town by Tokyo, but even their small towns are still like busseling cities. Of course the best thing ever was all the different foods. It was a foodie paradise.

Back